Prot is being nerfed tomorrow right?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Because I like to level my alts through pvp and I am getting really sick of being globaled by some fool with a shield, or getting rolled by 5 prot warriors and a priest.

Obligatory "pvp is not balanced around low levels" blah blah blah. I don't care, it's still irritating, and blizz has balanced stuff like it before.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i dont know

why dont you try reading the patch notes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/18/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Stealthpants
5 prot warriors and a priest.

6 of any class will roll you. Don't know why you expect to be able to take on 5 windwalkers and a resto druid.

Also this:

try reading the patch notes
Edited by Aiyanna on 5/18/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
48 Human Rogue
Shield Slam now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm pretty sure patches don't hit on Sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
By tomorrow I meant in the sort of spatial sense wherein time seems to bend around and makes it feel like it's freaking Monday already.

Anyway.

05/18/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Tèsla
Shield Slam now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.

Groovy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
well to be honest, you'll still get rolled by 5 guys with shields.

The nerf from some numbers I've seen only equates to a 20% damage reduction at levels for shield slam below 85.

so yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
time for a math lesson 5 vs 1 who would win
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I have a feeling that reducing shield slam damage by 50% won't do as much as some people think it will, below say....70.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
INB4 Changes do nothing for prot at low levels.

Honestly this "oneshot" mechanic behind SS has made low level BG's fun for me on the few classes i still am playing in the lower brackets. Most recently my mage has been my focus and let me say that I've had warriors see me and just focus me entire games because of how i've outplayed them.

Its funny when a BG has 3 of them and they chase me and dont bother trying to kill the others who are within range. Makes for some hilarious /w after matches and a few good memories.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

The mage :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

You might be surprised. Personal record is winning a 1v7 in Temple of Kotmogu.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Lol im sorry did my sheild hurt you. Honestly she does have room to complain. One on one i think ive only lost to one shadow priest. And he wasnt good he was damn !@#$ing good. Even other prot wars got rolled. Healers went splat. If its only 20% reduction then theres still going to be issues. And with the 5 v 1 ive done that and lived on this guy in a couple bg's in the 60's. Trying to protect the flag. I still ended up walking out with the flag with the room empty. And all of them had as much gear as i did.
Edited by Pureclass on 5/19/2013 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
supposedly.

I was just in a WSG were the alliance had 5 prot warriors and we had 1.

5 prot warriors turned into two after we got the first cap.

To be honest they seemed like a bunch of bads who didn't really know what they were doing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNc2mqXLSI
Reply Quote
you are the lame prick that goes after the guy who just lost a leg in battle, !@#$ you. Prot will still %^-* on you piece of !@#$ rogue.

If you were any good at pvp you would be going after frost mages, not a class that will be completely out of pvp scene this coming patch with our only viable pvp spec being prot and that being nerfed. I like horde but if I see you in an rbg I make sure you eat dirt before anyone else..you lame !@#$
Edited by Viledan on 5/20/2013 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Smashy should win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]