Winni's Whimsy Potato Soup -- Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Monk
4 Chi. TFT > ReM > Uplift > Uplift > Chi Brew > Chi Torpedo forwards > Transcendence > Chi Torpedo backwards > Uplift > ReM > Chi Burst furthest player > Transfer > Chi Torpedo backwards > Uplift > Expel Harm > Uplift

u r dum
90 Pandaren Monk
05/18/2013 09:54 PMPosted by Mist
4 Chi. TFT > ReM > Uplift > Uplift > Chi Brew > Chi Torpedo forwards > Transcendence > Chi Torpedo backwards > Uplift > ReM > Chi Burst furthest player > Transfer > Chi Torpedo backwards > Uplift > Expel Harm > Uplift

u r dum

I thought this was common knowledge.
90 Goblin Shaman
I wish Blizzard would let me give them my money for an XP boost. They could limit it to, like, a one-time thing per character and would get their consumers closer to the bread and butter of their product (end game).
90 Pandaren Monk
From how you're wording it, you're refreshing @ 7 instead of 8 as well as refreshing as damage comes out instead of before
90 Tauren Druid
Lei Shen, deadified.

The healy mace dropped, and of course, I had the lowest roll.

*Sigh*

And is the Lei Shen achievement broken (starting from each conduit)? I know damn well I have only killed him once outside of LFR, but it gave me the achieve anyway.
90 Pandaren Monk
Yup, it's bugged atm
90 Night Elf Druid
Congrats Pipi <3
90 Pandaren Priest
Did you all do anything besides post in the OT thread today?
90 Tauren Druid
Levelled alts, levelled JCing, cleaned the house, raided the forums, contributed to OT spam...
90 Pandaren Priest
Well then...I stand corrected.

Night y'all.
90 Pandaren Priest
Did you all do anything besides post in the OT thread today?

Um.

Well.

Stuff.

And things.
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks Vero! It was kind of funny, I have been subbing in for this group for a few weeks now, and the raid leader still doesn't know much about druid mechanics (their healing core is 2 priests, a pally, and a mistweaver they rotate through, depending who is on and what boss they are working on). The raid leader was in my group for the transitions, and when the first static shock hit our group of three, I told everyone to stand on the mushrooms and put down Efflo to get some pre-emptive healing going and set up for a SotF Wild Growth. But since I don't have the shields/absorbs the raid leader is used to with the priests and pally, of course our health dropped to about 20-25% immediately. Wild Growth + Charged Shrooms on 3 people = Full health instantly. The raid leader's comments over Vent were:

As Static Shock hit: Oh <feces>.
After the prompt heal burst: HOLY <FECES>! How the hell did you do that, Pipi?

Wild Mushrooms, a Lay on Hands for 3-4 people, that can be used repeatedly. They may be clunky, but damn, when they are good, they are fantastic.
Edited by Pipikaula on 5/19/2013 12:16 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh. I had no idea the healing forums had an OT thread.

I may have to post now here, oops. Hi.
WHY WONT MY NIPPLES GO BACK TO NORMAL.

THEY

WONT

STOP.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
90 Tauren Druid
*laughs* it's not nearly as impressive as it sounds... if there were combat logs for the day i'd uh. Be hiding them.

91.7% hanging out in OT thread derpderp

WHY WONT MY NIPPLES GO BACK TO NORMAL.

THEY

WONT

STOP.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Great Mother Tree's Posterior what
Edited by Karakaberry on 5/19/2013 12:22 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
I got to clear ToT on my priest for the group I normally bring my pally for. I'm liking my 4set as disc, the proc scales with mastery and it crits!

I went holy for everything except Megaera, Consorts, and Lei Shen - but I really wish I stayed holy for that fight. Just kinda got excited to try my 4set cuz I actually use penance on CD unlike CoH. Also, just felt safer to PW:S everyone with static shock.

I need to get good at using holy divine insight. I got to play with it on trash, but I was just so bad at it. Well, I'm not even sure how nice it is for 10 mans. But I really wanna try it on council and maybe tortos after resets.
90 Night Elf Druid
Wild Mushrooms, a Lay on Hands for 3-4 people, that can be used repeatedly. They may be clunky, but damn, when they are good, they are fantastic.

I demonstrated to our holy priest how amazing they can be and he was just bewildered at why they're getting buffed.

91.7% hanging out in OT thread derpderp

I'd have like 80% in general discussion. And general discussion is a scary, scary place.
90 Tauren Priest
I'm liking my 4set as disc, the proc scales with mastery and it crits!

Yeah, the effective healing from the proc makes up 3-5% of my healing usually. That's not including the amount of Aegis it makes, probably honestly worth 5-7% total output if you Penance often.

Well, I'm not even sure how nice it is for 10 mans. But I really wanna try it on council and maybe tortos after resets.

It's nice in 10m. I've seen crits for over 210k of PoM. Can keep both tanks up forever if you fish for procs.
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh. I had no idea the healing forums had an OT thread.

I may have to post now here, oops. Hi.

oh my goodness. A TREE. HELLO TREE!!!!!! :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
Trees are overrated.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]