Winni's Whimsy Potato Soup -- Healer OT

90 Dwarf Priest
Looks like extended maintenance. =\

No one could have seen this coming!
90 Night Elf Monk

my life no longer has meaning
100 Blood Elf Paladin
They haven't said anything to that effect yet.

There's still hope!
90 Night Elf Priest
*please end by 6pm EST*

I really want to go out on a taco bell dinner date with the bf (what, judge away, it's a big treat to us!) and don't want to have any reason why I really should be doing dailies/reforging/tweaking/standing by the entrance to ToT waiting like a loyal dog/avoiding doing spreadsheets of anything.

That being said. If it cuts into my raid time, it's on.
90 Human Priest
I just uh.... Am bewildered by the priest to non-priest ratio in this thread and I'll assume its predecessors. I only read one.

While I now post on my shaman, this is my most beloved priest, who has been set aside for now *sniffle*

imo, the healing community is priest-heavy. This is due to two things:

1) Priest is the only class that has *two* healing spec to choose from. If you don't like healing on your druid, but you still want to heal, you hop to a different toon. If you don't like healing Holy on your priest, you might find that you enjoy healing Disc.

This also means that priests are more often viable for upper-echelon guilds who are always looking to stack "strong" classes in any given patch if they can, or at least always bring whatever class is "strong" for a particular mechanic in a particular fight due to whatever cooldown it is that best counters that mechanic. A healer who has 2 specs' worth of cooldowns to choose from which could potentially counter tricky boss mechanics is more likely to have *something* useful than a healer who "only" has 1 spec worth of cooldowns.

2) Disc has been *really* strong in MoP, since 5.1. Like... really, *really* strong. So imo lots of healers are playing priests right now. I'm not sure that's impacted the Healing Forum community thread much, though, I guess - how many of you priests who are here today were playing non-priests before?
100 Blood Elf Monk
patch day patch day.

gotta do nothing on patch day.
90 Worgen Druid
I love how on the launcher it has an ad for Escalation having gone live already.

It's okay. I'm going to watch a pre-nerf C'thun video. :3

Reading about it was nerdgasm material enough for me. Ready with extra clean pants.
100 Dwarf Priest

Nooo, this is an outrage!

A slap in the face, even!
90 Human Paladin

Isn't it gator season where you live? Leave the house.
90 Night Elf Priest
patch day patch day.

tonight I'll listen to the tasty math stuff if I get home in time not to run around like a crazed chicken.
90 Worgen Druid
Iritha I assume is Ella. THANK YOU!!! That is EXACTLY the type of information I need and don't really have a way to come by. I owe you a limb already. :>
90 Pandaren Priest
My feels.

http://www.upworthy.com/this-kid-just-died-what-he-left-behind-is-wondtacular-rip?g=3
100 Human Paladin
http://youvegotfail.spreadshirt.com/i-go-down-faster-than-a-wow-server-on-patch-day-A4684124

=D
100 Blood Elf Monk
tonight I'll listen to the tasty math stuff if I get home in time not to run around like a crazed chicken.

Good. It was interesting enough that I went ahead and learned about the Twin Primes Conjecture because it was THAT INTERESTING.
90 Night Elf Druid
BOREDDDDDD

I keep doing ~math~ on 5.3 gemming, aka BORED
90 Draenei Shaman
... rrrrggggg... I theoretically have dailies to do in order to get coins by 8pm CST.

Of course, I have a few still (I'm stingy and trying to only use them on bosses where I have multiple drops yet, in an effort to save a few to blow on heroic bosses when we get there hopefully soon), so I *guess* it's technically ok for me to not get the coins before we hit ToT tonight, so long as I have them for Sunday night.

If servers aren't up by 8pm CST, I'll start punching kittens, though.
100 Human Paladin
just run the cache of the thunder king. i have 20 just sitting around from doing it after a long time. and that was from 1 run
90 Night Elf Priest
05/21/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Ellarix
I theoretically have dailies to do in order to get coins

This.

Good. It was interesting enough that I went ahead and learned about the Twin Primes Conjecture because it was THAT INTERESTING.

Sounds delicious.

Iritha I assume is Ella. THANK YOU!!! That is EXACTLY the type of information I need and don't really have a way to come by. I owe you a limb already. :>

You assumed correct, and I owe her a limb too. So if she's ever in need of new legs and arms, she know where to look.

I keep doing ~math~ on 5.3 gemming, aka BORED

Sounds better than work =3

just run the cache of the thunder king. i have 20 just sitting around from doing it after a long time. and that was from 1 run

I was pretty sure you couldn't get Mogu rolls (AKA the ToT coins this way)....but can you?
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/21/2013 11:12 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I was pretty sure you couldn't get Mogu rolls (AKA the ToT coins this way)....but can you?
Nah you're right, Mogu Runes of Fate are only from the weekly quest.

Hedagny is probably thinking of Elder Charms.
Edited by Story on 5/21/2013 11:15 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
oh i thought you were talking about the gold coins. sorry

Edit:#500 who will be #501 i wonder?
Edited by Hedagny on 5/21/2013 11:16 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]