Winni's Whimsy Potato Soup -- Healer OT

90 Pandaren Priest
Great Mother Tree's Posterior what

DON'T ASK. DEAR GOD. DON'T ASK.
90 Tauren Druid
05/19/2013 12:27 AMPosted by Alueim
91.7% hanging out in OT thread derpderp

I'd have like 80% in general discussion. And general discussion is a scary, scary place.

80% in Gen? Man. You are a braver soul than I am - I made it through four pages of the 'so i got shot in the leg' thread and ragequit in disgust. x.x
90 Troll Priest
I just see like nobody taking much damage when it procs and sometimes I forget to keep using PoM cuz I recently hit it and think it's on CD. I just need to get used to it.

I'm really not used to holy quite yet, but been having a lot of fun. If my main's group didn't have so many priests, this would become my main again. Don't wanna find another group to join, cuz I like the people I raid with, especially my boyfriend.
2 Human Priest
Trees are overrated.

Trees aren't overrated, you're overrated!

I wish my main account wasn't forum banned ;_;
Edited by Priestmcprie on 5/19/2013 12:42 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
Title is up for debate!!!

I had a VERY GOOD NIGHT raiding. I got to tank normal Horridon; I didn't fall flat on my face like an idiot; and my raid group has progressed to (gasp) the third door. So exciting. AND the raid leader is actually pushing people to do better and interrupt harder.

Got my first kill on 10m normal Horridon Friday night, our first clean 3rd door we got the kill. Honestly it seemed like it just fell into place. And then I went into pew pew pew SMG (Smite Machine Gun) mode after door 4. As a reward for this high level play got the healy trinket!

On the other hand, I hate this fight. And my raid leader wants to give me advice on monk tanking stats and um he thought I should use a two-hander because it's easier to cap expertise. To which I can only say lol forever.

It is easier to cap expertise with a two hander! It's really hard to use weapons in both hands; you'll probably hit yourself. You'll look much more like an expert with one weapon for two hands instead of two for two hands. Two weapons for one hand shall be right out.
90 Pandaren Monk
I did nothing all day and enjoyed it
90 Tauren Druid
rebel
90 Tauren Druid
05/19/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Priestmcprie
Trees are overrated.

Trees aren't overrated, you're overrated!

I wish my main account wasn't forum banned ;_;

Yes. Yes I am.
90 Night Elf Druid
oh my goodness. A TREE. HELLO TREE!!!!!! :D

WHY HELLO.
80% in Gen? Man. You are a braver soul than I am - I made it through four pages of the 'so i got shot in the leg' thread and ragequit in disgust. x.x

I think I got to page 2 of that thread and stopped reading 'cause I got bored.
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Vero! It was kind of funny, I have been subbing in for this group for a few weeks now, and the raid leader still doesn't know much about druid mechanics (their healing core is 2 priests, a pally, and a mistweaver they rotate through, depending who is on and what boss they are working on). The raid leader was in my group for the transitions, and when the first static shock hit our group of three, I told everyone to stand on the mushrooms and put down Efflo to get some pre-emptive healing going and set up for a SotF Wild Growth. But since I don't have the shields/absorbs the raid leader is used to with the priests and pally, of course our health dropped to about 20-25% immediately. Wild Growth + Charged Shrooms on 3 people = Full health instantly. The raid leader's comments over Vent were:

As Static Shock hit: Oh <feces>.
After the prompt heal burst: HOLY <FECES>! How the hell did you do that, Pipi?

Wild Mushrooms, a Lay on Hands for 3-4 people, that can be used repeatedly. They may be clunky, but damn, when they are good, they are fantastic.

Very nice :D! I love mushrooms, they just need some changes to make them less clunky. I loveeeeee them in pvp. I can go from less than 5% health to full in a second >D
90 Tauren Druid
... I just hit 11k latency. This is an all new high.

I'm gonna. Take it for the sign that is clearly is and stop playing for a while @.@
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello.
90 Tauren Druid
05/19/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Tiriel
Great Mother Tree's Posterior what

DON'T ASK. DEAR GOD. DON'T ASK.

YOU REALISE BY SAYING THAT YOU'RE COMPELLING ME TO A.. S... K.......

*sits on hands*

Hello.

Hi Zzar!
Edited by Karakaberry on 5/19/2013 1:33 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hi Zzar!

Hello there.

I'm doing a raid on my druid. How exciting.
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/19/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Zzar
Hi Zzar!

Hello there.

At this hour? o.O
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/19/2013 01:51 AMPosted by Icecreamsoup

Hello there.

At this hour? o.O

I'm an Australian. It is almost 7pm for me :D
90 Blood Elf Priest

No wonder everyone loves you :P. Carry on.
90 Tauren Druid

*obligatory Advance Australia Fair, let's chuck more steak and shrimps on the barbie mate, and have a stubby*
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/19/2013 01:56 AMPosted by Icecreamsoup

No wonder everyone loves you :P. Carry on.

I'm a bit lost as to what you mean by this :P

*obligatory Advance Australia Fair, let's chuck more steak and shrimps on the barbie mate, and have a stubby*

I hate that you say it as 'obligatory' to talk about shrimps and stubbies. It's a part of the culture that I'm not really part of.
Edited by Zzar on 5/19/2013 2:03 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]