Server any good?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Considering this server for my new home. Is the raid scene any good? How is it for PvP? Are there any friendly people or guilds?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This is not the place for you if you are looking for almost any of that. Our server is probably middle of the pack to lower middle of the pack

Good servers (horde)
Bleeding hallow
Tichondrious
Illidan

I would start with these three and check out what fits you, Bleeding Hallow is most likely your best option if you are looking for Wpvp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
DON'T SCARE THE VISITORS AWAY BABYWIPES U IDIOT. THEY WILL MAKE THE SERVER ACTIVE AGAIN
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
DON'T SCARE THE VISITORS AWAY BABYWIPES U IDIOT. THEY WILL MAKE THE SERVER ACTIVE AGAIN
I am sworn too prevent any innocent creatures from becoming trapped here. I would give anything to be able to escape and see my wife and children once more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/19/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Babywipes
I am sworn too prevent any innocent creatures from becoming trapped here. I would give anything to be able to escape and see my wife and children once more.

that's how u start the revival process doe
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

that's how u start the revival process doe
The only way to revive shadowmoon would be to offer free ice cream cones
Edited by Babywipes on 5/20/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]