Such excitement!

100 Undead Warlock
Seriously, I'm so happy right now (OOC here... although, Inguma would probably be happy too, albeit for different reasons...) to see so much excitement on the forums, at the moment.

So many people appear to be ready and waiting in anticipation, gathering their loyalists and Kor'kron, reserve threads even before the maintenance has already begun.

I mean, take a look at the general forums. Nothing but moaning and complaining.

I can't wait for this patch to land and incinerate you all in-game! :)
Edited by Inguma on 5/20/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*camps this thread*
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Yeah mon! Big loves to the community for all this getting together to make epic RP. See what happens when we all be coming together?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
05/20/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Inguma
I mean, take a look at the general forums.

*whines pitifully*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*sits on Vandrysse*

This should be a fun first few days of this patch. :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
05/21/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Vandrysse
I mean, take a look at the general forums.

*whines pitifully*

When I feel down and depressed, I like to read the General forums to remind myself that I have a pretty good life, not having to be the moderator of that forum.
Reply Quote
Not sure why people are whining, but then again I am never sure why people get so pissy about a video game, personally I can't wait for this blasted maintenance to be over so I can go kill me some Kor'Kron!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It's finally time to go introduce some warmongering bastiges to the business end of my boot! Huzzah! Bring it on, this is gonna be awesome!
Reply Quote
I'll be at work till 9PM eastern....I wanna kill Kor'Kron nooooooooooow! *curls up in a ball and sobs*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/21/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Wolf

*whines pitifully*

When I feel down and depressed, I like to read the General forums to remind myself that I have a pretty good life, not having to be the moderator of that forum.

This made me laugh really hard, and I'm not sure why.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'll be at work till 9PM eastern....I wanna kill Kor'Kron nooooooooooow! *curls up in a ball and sobs*

You and me both... o_o
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

If I could have, I would have taken today off, just so I could start the slaughter as soon as the servers come up.
Reply Quote
I mean, take a look at the general forums

Thanks, but I want to keep what little sanity I have left.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Why, isn't, my G-D, Server!, UP!!!!?????????!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
Why, isn't, my G-D, Server!, UP!!!!?????????!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Because it's a G-D patch and G-D patches tend to run G-D long.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]