SAVING the Realm

90 Pandaren Monk
I really liked the post Cimno wrote on the "Help save the realm" thread
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592912544?page=8#148

I figured it was time to start a new thread with a more positive and engaged attitude of actually taking action to continuously improve our realm.

---------------------

On the Horde side of things, I think many of us, especially those in the raiding scene are starting to really build up some nice momentum. It definitely feels like we are all working hard to jointly turn the page on what has been a pretty dark chapter in Muradin's realm status.

I just wanted to give a big shout out and say great job collaborating thus far on the Horde side!

I know on our end... essentially every <Very Single> Raid has had the help and assistance of a pug or two and we are greatly appreciative! Whether it's players from Dabu, Phoenix, Gnome, etc... coming in to help and more importantly have fun raiding... we are super grateful for all the assistance and friendships forged these past few weeks :D.

We are trying our very best to help out as well. I know I went in on my DK to help Gnomes tank when one of their tanks was UTA. We try to host one or two World boss runs every week so that EVERYONE on Horde side is able to experience and ultimately down the world bosses that might be intimidating without a TEAM!

The joint efforts and the collaboration between Horde guilds I feel has really given Muradin a much-needed boost in raiding and overall community livelihood. Just last week we went up 10 rankings on WoWProgress and I can only see this upward trend continuing. I can't wait to see where we can take our realm guys!

Lok'tar Ogar (sp?)
Edited by Omni on 6/5/2013 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Now we need to assign a Alliance guild to do this same stuff...

If only I was good on the few Alliance I have over here...

But anyway, collaboration, teamwork, go Muradin! Yayayayay!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
DNA
Although we decided not to transfer horde side, it was great to see someone whose so passionate and determined to improve the situation on Muradin. It's been a hard couple past months, and I wish I could've helped to do the same on Alliance side but it just didn't work out. I wish you guys the best, I'm sure you'll do Muradin proud!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Although we decided not to transfer horde side, it was great to see someone whose so passionate and determined to improve the situation on Muradin. It's been a hard couple past months, and I wish I could've helped to do the same on Alliance side but it just didn't work out. I wish you guys the best, I'm sure you'll do Muradin proud!

You're on Proudmoore?!
Reply Quote
14 Human Paladin
Being attentive to level 90's is what every other realm is trying to do. You might also consider being attentive to lower levels. Only then will Muradin have an edge which makes it more appealing than other realms.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
DNA
You're on Proudmoore?!

Yup! Old guild friend of ours came here awhile back. Figured it wouldd be best to get away from the medium-low population realms for awhile :).
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Nice, I'll have to keep an eye out for you and /wave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/24/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Amunrë
You're on Proudmoore?!

Yup! Old guild friend of ours came here awhile back. Figured it wouldd be best to get away from the medium-low population realms for awhile :).

How've you guys been?!?! I was gone most of the weekend with family and friends back in my hometown so I wasn't able to creep on ya'll :P.

Glad to see you guys are getting more and more bosses down tho!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Very Single now has a Group 2 rolling out.

We have our sights set on a possible group 3 meow!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/24/officers-quarters-one-realms-solution-to-low-population/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Great read. Good Luck to muradin alliance doing it!
Seriously its become a horde realm?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]