Ret pally 5.3 Gems and stats

90 Human Paladin
Hey guys i'm curious to what everyone thinks will be the best thing for us to stack now. Since we got no survivability buff should we still stack resil even though everyone gets a flat rate now? Or should we go for more str/haste since we got a dmg buff? Curious on thoughts or where i can get some info from some high level rets/players/etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Imma stay with the resil and see how that works for now because they nerfed the gems but they didn't nerf the resil stat to percentage ratio like they did pvp power.

But from what I've been hearing. It may be better to gem strength/haste.

I will try a few to try them out.
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Shaman
05/21/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Igetmyown
Since we got no survivability buff

wtf are you serious?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/21/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Lulululula
Since we got no survivability buff

wtf are you serious?

We did get a survivabilty buff , Divine Protection can now be used while stunned.

A step in right direction for sure.

Source:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9679398/53_Escalation_Patch_Notes-5_20_2013#paladin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I honestly, have no problem staying alive. its the amount of damage i put out. don't take that to mean i don't put out damage. my burst is f-ing crazy. "good bye warrior" --- "see ya later resto druid" its just that once the CDs are gone i am pretty useless for say the next 2 mins at least.... (but thats where my support spells come in; HoP, Sac, Flash of Light, & Holy Prism...) so i guess i am not really useless its just annoying, that i can't just go in and BAM someone the way LOCKS and SPRIEST do....or ROUGES even
Edited by Gtpally on 5/28/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As of 5.3 Ret has become way better in my opinion. Yes we got Buffed, the damage Buff makes our Burst rather sick now ( if you how to put together a one shot macro like I do ) and as far a gemming all I had to do was switch the 320 pvp power gems that got nerfed to 80 Str/80 pvp power ones so yeah GEM STENGTH / HASTE !... my heals are actually better now after 5.3
I crit well over 200k on FOL's and spec'ed right I constantly using WOG. I feel like my surviabilty is Awsomesauce now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]