Arcane... Are you feeling the love?

Just curious what other Arcane Mages are feeling about the 5.3 buff. I'm not noticing the buff in any significant way. But that might be more to do with my iLevel than anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It would be hard to notice the 5.3 Arcane buff since it doesn't exist (the only thing buffed was Arcane Explosion).
Reply Quote
lol... I thought it was Arcane Barrage that was getting a buff... no wonder i still feel lackluster.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
VERY curious if they hotfixed something with Arcane explosion...

I was on just after servers went live and ran heroic Scholo and was getting arcane explosion crits from 63k - 133k, not being well fed, and not flasked.

I logged on later this evening and upgraded my 483il T14 raid finder legs to the 522il SPA legs; was flasked and well fed and with full raid buffs in LFR Guardians of Mogu...

My AE crits are down in a MAJOR way - only 33k - 93k for the whole raid.

Anyone else notice this or know of the "arcane explosion buff" change being removed?
Edited by Jonbonjovi on 5/21/2013 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
116k DPS standing still without cooldowns, self buffed, with t15 4 set. And I'm using Incanter's Ward (yeah I'm a baddie, shut up :P). Arcane seems pretty viable now.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
116k DPS standing still without cooldowns, self buffed, with t15 4 set. And I'm using Incanter's Ward (yeah I'm a baddie, shut up :P). Arcane seems pretty viable now.

... except that in many of the ToT boss fights, standing still for extended periods is hard to do.
Reply Quote
I personally love the arcane explosion buff, won't see me complaining about being able to do 267k dps on heroic horridon and (normal) tortos, aswell as 192k dps on megaera because of those nice valor upgrades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]