Population status for Cenarion Circle 5-23-13

86 Human Mage
Pfaedra, Thank you. I think you just made my mind up for me, well, the truth in your words did.

If you check my posts for the past 24 hours or so, you'll see that I've been on the fence about the move.

One of the things that had me interested, besides it being on sale, is the fact that the community is so much more friendly here (CC, not WRA). And over the past 12 hours, I've watched a brood of the unwanted start to inundate WRA...

Going to cancel all my Auctions, and make the move home.

See you all soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
8:00 PM ST, Friday:
Alliance: 661
Horde: 406
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks, Pfaedra, I feel at home here. :) Cirque looks like an awesome guild, btw, I love the concept!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Oskor, I think the only way for you to know if we are a Medium-Low server is if you gathered data on every medium server and found the lowest and highest populations and then placed in between them. And you'd need to do it for a month or so in order to gather the trend data to use as your guides. Otherwise, it's speculation.

Besides, what is the population of a high pop RP server compared to ours? And what about a low pop server? The ranges on them are the indicators. Do you know if Blizzard uses an arithematical range or an exponential one? So many questions and pieces of data that could be used to make your point that you do not have. Like number of free server transfers offered on this server in recent years. All you have is your opinion that we are a low range medium server. Why make the statement without the evidence to back it up? What do you gain from it? What does the server gain from it?

This was part of the problem with Snowflake's initial post and why the warcraft population sites and addons were always inaccurate. No one has enough information to provide a clear picture and a proper scan of all potential /who <name> takes more time than the auction house scans because there are a greater number of potential names. You have to start making assumptions and that... That leads to flaws in your data set because you taint it with your bias. So again, I ask.

Why do you insist/persist when you do not have the data to back up your claims?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Monday 10pm server 564 Horde.
Edited by Qaletaqaa on 6/10/2013 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]