Best DPS pet for a destro warlock (PVE)?

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
I was told that voidlord does most dps..but I always thought imp was most dps as destruction lock.

what is the most dps? and give me a reason please. thank you :)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
felhound/observer (if GoSup), or imp if a fight requires target switching
they are generally about the same though

voidlord is not a dps pet, its a tank pet
100 Orc Warlock
Voidlord only does good dps when being hit therefore not a good dps pet for raids.

GoSup observer is the best dps and you can use imps for travel heavy fights to maximize pet up time.
90 Worgen Druid
What about succubus, I know it is good for other stuff than dps but is its overall dps any good?
(Im looking more for pvp)
100 Undead Warlock
Voidlord was bugged and his Shield was proccing off Soul Link damage (hotfixed yesterday), hence his abnormally high DPS.

After about 15,000 Mastery, GoSac is reporting higher DPS than GoSup/Serv. Until then, GoSup Imp is better for multi-target fights (AKA most of them), and Observer will work best for single target.
100 Dwarf Warlock
Imp used to be best for destro ( definitely in Wrath, not sure about Cata ), now it's been bouncing back and forth between Observer or GoSac depending on the month ... Currently it's Observer.

But that is just from a pure theory / numbers perspective, situations and group composition will often change what you need to run ( Interrupts, CCs, Cleanse, Squishy/Bad tank, whatever ).
100 Orc Warlock
Depends on your gear. According to simulations, Grimoire of Sacrifice overtakes Supremacy at around 15k mastery rating unbuffed.
100 Human Warlock
voidlord is only a tank pet if you keep his taunt on otherwise he will out dps the others test on target dummy and see
100 Orc Warlock
this thread is 7 months old...
90 Human Warlock
This thread loves to get necrod
100 Worgen Warrior
Necro! darkness return this thread from the grave!
100 Orc Warlock
diaf
100 Undead Warlock
lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]