Xbox One

100 Tauren Paladin
New console is announced by Microsoft about 20 minutes ago, looks really good so far. Loving the specs and all the new stuff that can be done. If you have an Xbox you can watch the stream on the dashboard.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
pc master race
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I cringed when they mentioned using Internet Explorer on it.

Please no.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I cringed when they mentioned using Internet Explorer on it.

Well, they went to the trouble of coding that browser. They've gotta get some use out of it, and if that means brute force methods to compel people to use it, so be it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Yeah not a huge fan of the IE but I love being able to use Xbox as a way to watch youtube while I play WoW.

pc master race

I play more PC than console but I still love a lot of console games and the availability of Xbox's multiplayer and networking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's called Xbox One?

Is that a poke at "Xbox Won"?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why do they call it Xbox One? Because when you see it you turn 359 degrees and walk away.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Why do they call it Xbox One? Because when you see it you turn 359 degrees and walk away.

That joke is original and clever.

It's called Xbox One?

Is that a poke at "Xbox Won"?

No clue, still watching the stream to get all the details.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That joke is original and clever.

That's kind of what I was going with.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Wow, apparently Steven Spielberg is directing a new Halo Live Action TV series o-o

Didn't see that one coming.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
the more this goes on, the less excited i am
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Wow, apparently Steven Spielberg is directing a new Halo Live Action TV series o-o

Ain't nobody got the budget for that!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Meh, I am just waiting for the Call of Duty reveal. I thought it was supposed to show today.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Am I the only one disturbed at how Microsoft is increasingly becoming invasive of our lives?

WHY does a console need a TV app? WHY?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Meh, I am just waiting for the Call of Duty reveal. I thought it was supposed to show today.

Just now playing, showing off their development and such. Some decent changes but I'm still waiting to see if they actually change Call of Duty to actually be different or not.

Edit: Apparently the stream is over, kind of short and still a bit vague on the information. Going to have to take a wait and see approach from this point on.
Edited by Dawnsky on 5/21/2013 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Khelgin... either provide an actual discussion to the topic or get out. No one likes a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I found it to be quite interesting, myself.
Lots of new info and mull over.

I was even intrigued by the new Call of Duty, and that says something for me as I have disliked every single game since MW/MW2.

Needless to say, I'll be getting it. I just need to transfer my pre-orders of AC IV and Destiny from 360 to Xbox One now. As well as pre-order Battlefield 4.
Edited by Malanik on 5/21/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
i am deeply sorry that you think i am trolling but

pc > new gen consoles

new gen consoles have been overall lackluster with what they've shown and are going to continue being gimmicky (lol ps move) cheap alternatives to an overall better experience u get with pcs

the only reason to get them are exclusives

people in this thread aren't even excited for it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
IE and bing
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]