Xbox One

90 Night Elf Hunter
You aren't getting ME4 unless they get a new plot line going, Sharkzenki. :(
And it'd have to be BEFORE the events of ME1, since all of the games directly flow through to the end of ME3, and you have a few choices as to how you end that game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
You aren't getting ME4 unless they get a new plot line going, Sharkzenki. :(
And it'd have to be BEFORE the events of ME1, since all of the games directly flow through to the end of ME3, and you have a few choices as to how you end that game.

according to what they said, it doesn't have to be a prequel or a sequel

could be a whole new storyline

don't crush my dreams
Edited by Sharkzenki on 5/21/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry. :( Alternate universe? :D
They broke the possibility of a sequel with a non-linear ending to ME3. Unless it takes place after some unnamed hero re-forms everything no matter what the outcome to ME3 was, you can't really sequel it. A prequel, showing how everything came to its pinnacle in ME1, would be nice. :D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Sorry. :( Alternate universe? :D
They broke the possibility of a sequel with a non-linear ending to ME3. Unless it takes place after some unnamed hero re-forms everything no matter what the outcome to ME3 was, you can't really sequel it. A prequel, showing how everything came to its pinnacle in ME1, would be nice. :D

*slap*

no
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Don't slap me!
*raises crossbow to head level*
BACK OFF!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, toodles.
XBOX ONE- JOKETIMEZ!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
why do they call it the Xbox One?

Because you take one look at it and walk away.

DOHOHOHOHO.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Mage
Okay, toodles.
XBOX ONE- JOKETIMEZ!

Xbox One out of 10.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Just going to put this right here.
Reply Quote
25 Goblin Warrior
OK Just to Squash the PC Vs Console Argument for the 789157836th time here..

There is no Metal Gear on PC

There is no God of War on PC

No Mario

No Zelda

No Metroid

You have to get crappy emulators to Sniff what Consoles have as Exclusives. Consoles cant catch a Virus.(though this may change sometime soon Im willing to bet)

PC gaming and Console gaming are 2 Different Beasts. Cut the Crap on which is better cause you cant compare the 2 in all aspects.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I've never been a fan of the XBox. Not to say I hated it irrationally, it's just that it never appealed to me whatsoever. Still, I respected some of the games it had to offer, as they were pretty good from everything I have heard. But after hearing some of the BS that Microsoft is attempting to pull with XBox One, ESPECIALLY in regards to used games or games you borrow from people? Yeah; this is NOT going to end well. Not at ALL.

This is gonna make my job a bit difficult when people ask me about the new XBox (I work at the Electronics section of my store and my specialty is gaming) and I have to break to them the bad news that this game system is going to try and screw them over. It is what it is, though, and it looks like Microsoft may have to learn their lesson the hard way. That, or it'll be back to a two man race in the great console wars. Either way, things are about to get veeeeeeeery interesting...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Also, I think I'll just leave this over here...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/xbox-one-wont-allow-indies-to-self-publish/
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
http://www.cad-comic.com/

I like the review he gives of it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Also, I think I'll just leave this over here...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/xbox-one-wont-allow-indies-to-self-publish/

The article is trying to paint it as some negative statement, when the quotes don't indicate a change from how the 360 operates one way or the other.

How about this one, that it will include indie games up-front with all other titles?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/xbox-one-marketplace-wont-have-separate-xbla-xblig-channels/
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KOxdMQhDMIU
Here is the Abridged Version in case it hasn't been posted already.

I'm not sold yet all they did was talk about crap that I'm not interested in, no games except Call of Duty, I cannot get excited about Call of Duty.

I digress, my brother is more of the Microsoft fan.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Paladin
So independent publishers can't self publish on the new XBox, they would have to go through a publisher, which independent goes through the window. License codes for games for only one console, no different from PC gaming at least. Have to connect to the internet one time a day to play your games, while Steam games and other games I play don't require it. The more I hear about this I keep thinking one of two things:

One-What happened to the days where you buy a console, buy the one game you wanted, take it home, hook it up, put the game in, and then turn it on to play it?

Two-With all of this doom and gloom talk I ask why bother getting a new XBox when you can just get a PC built or upgrade your current one? You can do more on it, you have a ton o choices, and there are actually less restrictions.

I guess I'm still sad, cause I was actually was looking forward to console gaming again, and was hoping the rumors weren't true.

TLDR: Why Microsoft? Why must you make gaming not about gaming as much?!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I just want to play games.

I have a TV for TV.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Gonna pass on this system. I like being able to trade games amongst my family and friends for one.

For another I really don't like how intrusive this system is looking to be. Do not like the idea of Microsoft controlling every form of entertainment in my house.

also

IE - lol, no just no
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
For those who didn't catch it take a moment to watch this much shorter version that covers pretty much everything important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOxdMQhDMIU

take you like 4 minutes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]