Dueling for Gold - Shot at 10k

100 Tauren Priest
>I haven't played in months.
>I have been on the server and WPvPing for four years with both Thunderhoof and BTG.

ok, so why are you talking to me like you could beat me? also, greentext doesn't work here. I'm talking about experience in arena, or rated battlegrounds, not wpvp and guilds.

"Beat me?"
http://i.imgur.com/9tTDO1k.gif
My gosh, your ego. You make stupid 'regulations' (since they're obviously not rules) so as to avoid your own defeat, and then you try and justify yourself and assume that I'm challenging you.
I'm gonna stop talking to you.
Goodnight, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Actually, I apologize for feeding the troll here.

To anyone else, BTG always accepts a fight no matter who it's from. Hit us up in Stonard, we're always raring for a battle and we don't discriminate out of fear!
Edited by Gharruk on 5/24/2013 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My main is on another server. If I come via crossrealm through a friend, may I duel you? I 100% agree to all of your rules, I have 500g to wager on alliance side, and I will accept the 10k if I win.

If it's best of 5, that's fine with me, as long as we have time between rounds for both of us to get our cooldowns back.

My main is horde on Mal'Ganis.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My main is on another server. If I come via crossrealm through a friend, may I duel you? I 100% agree to all of your rules, I have 500g to wager on alliance side, and I will accept the 10k if I win.

If it's best of 5, that's fine with me, as long as we have time between rounds for both of us to get our cooldowns back.

My main is horde on Mal'Ganis.

Add me on battletag Adam#1356
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
added
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I found out yesterday that a dk named Kreinlich is going around bragging telling everyone that he beat me in my challenge for 10k gold and something about bugging out his mailbox so I couldn't send him the gold.

Just wanted to put it out there that Kreinlich never challenged, or even talked to me about the 10k challenge, he did duel me before though, 3 times, and i beat him every time. He's a video of the first two times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalsOmV5j5c I didn't feel the need to fraps the third time, but you can ask my guildies, they were there, but here's a screenshot, just in case. http://imgur.com/A6EQXnU

So I have simple challenge for you Kreinlich, duel me again, and hey if you win the series i'll give you the 10,000 gold, you don't even need to give me the 500 gold to challenge, so you have no excuse.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
TBI
A little gambling never hurt anyone. Wait a tick...

I wouldn't expect anyone to wager gold fighting a healer or a tank. I wouldn't fight a pvp-geared tank period. That would be like trying to tear down a mountain with a pair of fine needle-nosed pliers. Tanks can't even kill people anymore, so it never ends. A duel in a tank spec is pretty much slamming your genitals onto the keyboard, for all the difference in damage it would make.

I love the way if you are a blood DK you are assumed to be a tank. Yet a prot warrior is not considered as much. I rarely FC with my blood DK. I like to duel in blood. I can kill you as quick as most classes. Rogues can drag a duel out longer than any class yet I don't see ppl refusing to duel them. Frost is not really a good spec for dueling. Too easy to kite. Most ppl don't like blood because they don't like having a challenging duel. Mainly though I enjoy beating OP classes that usually own DK's, and watching them cry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I love the way if you are a blood DK you are assumed to be a tank. Yet a prot warrior is not considered as much. I rarely FC with my blood DK. I like to duel in blood. I can kill you as quick as most classes. Rogues can drag a duel out longer than any class yet I don't see ppl refusing to duel them. Frost is not really a good spec for dueling. Too easy to kite. Most ppl don't like blood because they don't like having a challenging duel. Mainly though I enjoy beating OP classes that usually own DK's, and watching them cry.

You should prob focus on breaking 1550 before you start to worry about duels.
Reply Quote

Allow me to explain. As a DK you're a dps or tank. If you go blood, you're a tank. Just because you don't FC doesn't make you anything but a tank. Blood does less damage and survives longer than other specs. You are a tank.

Regardless of whether or not you're a tank, it's still one of the most faceroll specs in existence, if not THE worst. A duel with a blood DK isn't challenging, it's a tedious battle that never ends assuming equal gear. And a duel AS a blood dk? As I said, one could achieve the same success by mapping death strike to the majority of his keys and slapping his genitals on the numpad. If the player is a woman, god help her for she cannot play blood.

Really, go test your DPS against an unholy DK. Then health and survivability. And let me tell you, blood DKs are not meant to be killed by a single DPS. That's why they carry flags. There is no honor beating somebody in a duel as blood. The class is literally DESIGNED to sustain high amounts of damage while putting out low-moderate damage at the same time.

Sorry for the long-!@# rage post. I just had to set that straight.
Edited by Vindus on 6/3/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7uaNdOAROo

Want improve your blood dk's dps? ^
Edited by Bayfon on 6/3/2013 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
still accepting challengers
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Shaman
I will duel any Tauren Shaman on VeCo named Aovi.

No alternate spellings nor any special characters. A-o-v-i. Thats it.

I put up 3..no..4 bags of oats.

Ha! I must be scared of me then.

I will match your 4 bags of oats and raise you 2 stormwindbree and a dozen rusty bolts if he wins....
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Your on!

or I am...?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
still accepting challengers

I'll accept again if you've got another 10k and you're willing. It was a big hit on my stream.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/mx3gBvE.jpg

Ill take my 10K now thank you.

Edit: well Ididnt get to give you 500 to start it, you had said that was okay recently but you can give me 9.5K instead.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/9/2013 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/mx3gBvE.jpg

Ill take my 10K now thank you.

Edit: well Ididnt get to give you 500 to start it, you had said that was okay recently but you can give me 9.5K instead.

Eh, I figured you would post something like this. Tbh I felt bad for you when, before the duel started you popped every offensive, so instead of just waiting I went ahead and opened on you, but the series would have ended before that, the first 3 duels? 3-0.

You also should've screenshotted after, when we both got full hp, cds and I killed you. So 4-1? Against a rogue? Congrats I guess, you should be able to beat me at least 50% of the time since you counter my class so hard, but I guess you can take the 1 win that I gave to you and put it on your job resume, christ man, whos the immature one?

Edit: Me beating you the first two times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalsOmV5j5c
Edited by Kaiba on 6/9/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Does it look like someone is making excuses here guys?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Does it look like someone is making excuses here guys?

Lol for real? Telling you I gave you one duel, because I felt bad for you, thinking "i'll give this guy some slack here and let him use these cds instead of being a @%*@#%%%" and this is how you repay me? going to the forums and feeling so proud? about what? If we dueled 100 times I would beat you 100 times, I gave you one duel, stop feeling so proud dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Excuses excuses. You inititated the duel, you lost the duel.

*shrugs* I cant help you made a bad decision during the duel. I still won without breaking any of your rules, something I cant say for you when you were eating behind the tree after you vanished before the duel ended.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Excuses excuses. You inititated the duel, you lost the duel.

*shrugs* I cant help you made a bad decision during the duel. I still won without breaking any of your rules, something I cant say for you when you were eating behind the tree after you vanished before the duel ended.

You never said you wanted to duel me for gold, or gave me the 500, theres a difference between dueling for gold, and just dueling. If that were not the case you would be in a very large debt to me for all the times I beat you as alliance.

Challenge me for 10,000 or admit you're scared and know you can't beat me in a series and be quiet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]