Is there going to be a fix for this????

90 Human Hunter
Or are we stuck downloading and trying to reprogram our computer to fix this? I got to play last night but tonight I try to get on and I log in and I am told I need to patch. So I click on installer to update and all I get is the checking for update screen. This is the same pc I have used to update 5.2 and didn't have this problem. And there are plenty of us that are having this problem. I cancelled my sub for 5 months and my month runs out on the 24th. If we can't get this fixed I will let my sub cancel again. So can we get some real answers and not network or security software questions. I do not have any security software on my pc's and I use the same connection to download on my other pc. This might be a hardware issue in the downloader. Who knows I don't make billions of dollars making an update that don't work.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Every patch Blizzard just makes me hate the launcher more and more.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They should give us 2 months free for this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
no im sure each of us in seperate areas of the country just randomly are coming up with the same problems that are our faults or the faults of someone else, best part... how long is blizzard going to continue to act like nothing is wrong, we're going into the weekend i've been writing in these all day, prently they just dont care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]