They nerf'd our master to nadda!

90 Human Paladin
Y'all happy? All hail the crit build Holy Paladins!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its not as bad as I thought.

To be honest I see in 5.4 haste potentially being big because if u can support a haste-mastery build you could do very big numbers.

And our aoe healing is stabilized which also promotes high mana usage.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't call a roughly 16% nerf to it a nerf 'to the nada!' given how strong IH was.
Reply Quote
... disc in 5.3 says hi, you'll be fine, nothing to see here, the sky is not fallilng, you'll still destroy the meters most likely as well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Y'all happy? All hail the crit build Holy Paladins!

You have great throughput, insane mastery and great cooldowns and you complain that they nerfed your mastery by one-sixth!

You're either ignorant or bad at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Clearly reading is too hard for thee.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its not as bad as I thought.

To be honest I see in 5.4 haste potentially being big because if u can support a haste-mastery build you could do very big numbers.

And our aoe healing is stabilized which also promotes high mana usage.

I'm not sure how haste would really be good, other than making the RPPM trinkets infinitely better for holy.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It's not that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have to agree, its not that bad as what everyone (including me) feared. It wasn't a nerf, but more of a love tap.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I know it's lfr and all that but my lfr of ToT pt 4 today had 3 holy pallies wrecking the meters and all 3 were leading the way with illuminated healing. Pretty sure it wasn't "nerf'd to nadda"..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's not that bad.

You completely reforge out of Spirit?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/21/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Meladee
It's not that bad.

Eloderung is a force unto himself. He's a Mad Paladin Scientist, as it were.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Holy mother of god.

Is this the type of s**t thread we have to look forward to?

A never-ending stream of pallies whining? Is that's what is next?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I want cake. And sparkle fairy dragons.

Because I'm a pally. Ionne can have her tigers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy mother of god.

Is this the type of s**t thread we have to look forward to?

A never-ending stream of pallies whining? Is that's what is next?

Too bad they didn't buff your reading comprehension.

05/21/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Tiriel

I've tried it before but that was 3 healing. Now where just two healing. Because we cannot get people to log on. It's easier to rotate what ever dps shows the hell up.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Wasn't nerfed enough......90k Hpally vs 60k Druid....still broken
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Maybe you're just doing it wrong? Our Trees were having fun stomping all over the pallies tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/22/2013 12:17 AMPosted by Tiriel

Maybe you're just doing it wrong? Our Trees were having fun stomping all over the pallies tonight.

I see you do a lot of heroics. I am good at high damage fights where absorbs can't absorb all incoming damage. I think it's just because the group I am in is still stuck on normal. I don't overheal if I can help it, so he likely just absorbs most of the damage so there's not a lot for me to heal. Usually they make us 3 heal too so I am with a Hpally/Disc Priest. But this week and last week we two healed since our Disc was out - and I did a lot better. Fights I shine on are heroic modes, magaera(got ranked #59 for resto druids tonight), durumu, twins.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I see you do a lot of heroics. I am good at high damage fights where absorbs can't absorb all incoming damage. I think it's just because the group I am in is still stuck on normal. I don't overheal if I can help it, so he likely just absorbs most of the damage so there's not a lot for me to heal. Usually they make us 3 heal too so I am with a Hpally/Disc Priest. But this week and last week we two healed since our Disc was out - and I did a lot better. Fights I shine on are heroic modes, magaera(got ranked #59 for resto druids tonight), durumu, twins.

That isn't a question of the spec not being nerfed enough, tho. We are all balanced around Heroic content, not normal content. If you're overhealing content (which, well, you basically are anyway when you outgear it), or doing content where there simply isn't enough damage to be healed, then yes, you're always going to be smoked by absorb healers (unless you manage to kill them off early!).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]