They nerf'd our master to nadda!

90 Human Paladin
It's not that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Mastery was like 1/3 of your healing.
You lost 1/6 of it.
That's an overall loss of 1/18, which is ~5.5%.
You'll be fine, get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Really? how about you play the red headed step child of WoW an then come back an complain lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are going to whine about something, complain about the fact that you have no tiger.

Ffraid is always there for me. Someone is always on track here. I like this.
Edited by Extalia on 5/22/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
appeared to make absolutely zero difference to our holy pally, illuminated healing still 35% of their heals and !@#$-blocking hots for the larger portion of most fights
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Really? how about you play the red headed step child of WoW an then come back an complain lol.

That would be ret paladins based on history(although they just got a juicy buff) also if you're talking about rshamans shhhhhhh I was destroyed last night by our rshamans and rdruid... But doesn't matter healing is a team game and all of the fights were easier due to the upgrades and CD buffs. /snore
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are going to whine about something, complain about the fact that you have no tiger.

Ffraid is always there for me. Someone is always on track here. I like this.

It's important to stay on topic and discuss relevant subjects. Like fairy dragons.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
90k Hpally vs 60k Druid....still broken

LOL USER ISSUE
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
05/22/2013 08:13 AMPosted by Requital

That would be ret paladins based on history(although they just got a juicy buff)

LOL this is probably the best thing i've read all day.

Paladins are the exact opposite of 'red-headed step children,' you fool.

Name the class that has been reworked, rebuffed, rebalanced and recycled more than any other class?

(hint: it's pallies)

The red-headed stepchild doesn't get any attention AT ALL. Pallies have received, by far, the most attention of any single class since WoW's inception.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shaman now I remember why I don't play this class anymore. The players are some of the most melodramatic people on the planet.

Shamans have been reworked a hundred times too. Still worried about bus shock? That was 7 years ago. Restoration isn't even the worst healing spec in game. It has been since launch one of the best if not the best healer in the game. Shaman healing is bad for patches not expansions.

Cry more, don't derail my crit master race thread with your whoa is me threads.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Shaman now I remember why I don't play this class anymore. The players are some of the most melodramatic people on the planet.

Shamans have been reworked a hundred times too. Still worried about bus shock? That was 7 years ago. Restoration isn't even the worst healing spec in game. It has been since launch one of the best if not the best healer in the game. Shaman healing is bad for patches not expansions.

>calls shamans melodramatic for having a rough raid patch
>"crit master race" one day into the lastest patch
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/21/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Tiriel

You completely reforge out of Spirit?

Eloderung is a force unto himself. He's a Mad Paladin Scientist, as it were.

I don't think his build will work too well in 10-man. In 25-man with at least one mana tide, maybe even 2, I would definitely use his built. Or if we get more fights where we can melee for mana with Seal of Insight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I don't think his build will work too well in 10-man. In 25-man with at least one mana tide, maybe even 2, I would definitely use his built. Or if we get more fights where we can melee for mana with Seal of Insight.

It probably wouldn't work in a 25 man guild for most paladins, either. Again, Eloderung is a force unto himself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Eloderung is a force unto himself. He's a Mad Paladin Scientist, as it were.

We have plenty of melee friendly fights in in ToT, unlike HoF. Also there are fights with little healing for some time. Duruamu, Dark Animus, and the Counsel.

>calls shamans melodramatic for having a rough raid patch
>"crit master race" one day into the lastest patch

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8690699240#9

Ho Ho Ho.
Edited by Meladee on 5/22/2013 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/22/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Tiriel
We are all balanced around Heroic content, not normal content.

I can't believe for a second that Blizzard balances by looking at heroic content. That would mean they look at content that less then 5% of people play to build classes. If they did that it would make a majority of people unhappy with their classes. The fact you are raiding heroic mode is not part of a majority of WoW players rather a minority.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/22/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Dalistar
We are all balanced around Heroic content, not normal content.

I can't believe for a second that Blizzard balances by looking at heroic content. That would mean they look at content that less then 5% of people play to build classes. If they did that it would make a majority of people unhappy with their classes. The fact you are raiding heroic mode is not part of a majority of WoW players rather a minority.

They said this how they balance fights. They balance PVP around Rated BGs and Arena 1800+. How could they balance something around an encounter you can simple out grind?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Elo is god
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

lol ?
shamans are still by far the worst healer in any 10 man fight that isn't a joke

- worst mobile healing
- worst spread healing

Wrong, shamans are extremely strong on fights like H council and iron qon on 10 man Heroic.
Edited by Suplift on 5/22/2013 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

lol ?
shamans are still by far the worst healer in any 10 man fight that isn't a joke

- worst mobile healing
- worst spread healing

Wrong, shamans are extremely strong on fights like H council and iron qon on 10 man Heroic.

And by extremely strong you mean 4th place and 6th place respectively on top 100 and double last place on All Parses?

I mean I heal both of those. I get by on them. But to say we are extremely strong on them is an outright lie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]