5.3 bug? Boss is hitting raid members

90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
It's a problem with FoN. Being investigated. Just tell your Druids to not use it in the meantime.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We had this happen a couple times last night on Lei Shen and our druid healer just confirmed for me that she did NOT have that talent (treants).

Our log did not post properly for Lei Shen so I can't see what else might have happened but multiple attempts saw the boss melee non tanks for no apparent reason and I think both tanks died at least once after a decapitate when taking aggro back for no reason.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Our log did not post properly for Lei Shen so I can't see what else might have happened but multiple attempts saw the boss melee non tanks for no apparent reason and I think both tanks died at least once after a decapitate when taking aggro back for no reason.

We were having wierd issues with Lei Shen during the last reset. I kind of chalked it up to us being bad at the time. Maybe there was more to it than that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We had this happen a couple times last night on Lei Shen and our druid healer just confirmed for me that she did NOT have that talent (treants).

the treants are not the only source.

Several taunt/aggro/misdirect related skills are causing the same issue.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Tricks is supposed to make them attack the target ...

Thats cute but the rest of us are in grown up land where you tricks other DPS.

Unless they randomly wanted to nerf that after 3 expacs which is pointless.

On a more on topic note, are treants good now? I havent seen them since mop gave you thee option to not take it. I might bring it up with our druid once its not going to kill everyone
Edited by Ðemolition on 5/22/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Before the patch, on normal Lei Shen, our Monk Tank had plenty of threat and suddenly the 2h Frost DK got one shot. No one really knew what happened.

He couldn't resist that death grip off of CD staring him in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Do you have details/logs that show this?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/sc9vglhr94ajgglj/

My co tank on Jinrokh was having threat issues. He would taunt, I'd relax my threat down to 90% and then boom, it would be back on me when I hit a button.

Couple people dying to Triple Penetration. People getting melee'd. It was fun.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
Triple Penetration
huehuehue
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/22/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Arielle
Do you have details/logs that show this?

we had people dying when those skills were used. We did several "k, will get X guy killed *tricks*" ...

bats were ignoring MDs and eating people.... things like that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Coming back to say we killed tortos tonight with the only MD related deaths being a lack of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So they fixed it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's a problem with FoN. Being investigated. Just tell your Druids to not use it in the meantime.

They shouldn't be using it, anyway. It's still woefully underpowered compared to SotF for resto.

New mushrooms are obscene, though. It's like a raid-wide Lay On Hands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SnP
I doubt he death gripped..but good to see other people experienced this.
Reply Quote

Couple people dying to Triple Penetration.

Are you watching Rocco videos again? Get back to sorting my comics!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]