Grats Rets....

On buff! Now give Arms the one it needs =(. Our ret pally in raid tonight absolutely murdered it. <3 my ret friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel like Khan from the new Star Trek.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ret sucks man
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Khan from the new Star Trek.

Did

they

really?!

Even more reason for me to absolutely despise and never see that abomination.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Why? They've taken Trek from an intellectual series of morality tales and turned it, not into action movies in space, but frickin' cliched comic book movies in space!

At this rate, I'm'na have to swear off Star Wars, too, and then where the hell is that going to leave my geekdom? >_<
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, no matter what happens to the mainstream stuff, they can never take away classics like Asimov's... wait, "I, Robot" was turned into an action movie. Crud.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Why? They've taken Trek from an intellectual series of morality tales and turned it, not into action movies in space, but frickin' cliched comic book movies in space!

I love you Grog.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
SciFi even fubar'ed Dune; granted, de Laurentiis' Dune wasn't exactly spot-on, but at least Caladan couldn't be confused with Kamino. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I ruined this thread by mentioning Khan.

Nice. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ret sucks man
Need more buffs
Reply Quote
Gonna gear mine up =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh boy, here we go..
Reply Quote
Oh boy, here we go..

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/22/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Kegstànd
Oh boy, here we go..

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!

Sadly it's an empty grats. It still didn't do much for us that I have noticed pvp wise. I just noticed I die...a whole lot faster then before.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/23/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Koneko

Sadly it's an empty grats. It still didn't do much for us that I have noticed pvp wise. I just noticed I die...a whole lot faster then before.

PvP means #**@!##% all to us now. All classes have 65% resilience by base. Try fighting a hunter in full 522 gear from pve and get murdered because of it. I dislike this communist 65% resilience base.

I hate you PvERS for doing this to us PVPERS!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I hate you PvERS for doing this to us PVPERS!!!!!!

Don't blame us; blame Blizz for forcing us PvE'ers into PvP - be it for Children's Week or Wrathion's Torture Tests.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]