Grats Rets....

90 Pandaren Monk
05/22/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Kegstànd
Oh boy, here we go..

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!

Sounds like he was more talking about you rolling ret now cause of a patch...fotm rollers. Anyways, all you have to do is roll fury and you will be at the top of melee dps. So I don't really feel sad for ya bro. Arms has always been the pvp spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/23/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Digitalimage

Was simply stating grats, cause I know you guys been wanting one. Was hoping arms wars got one too as they are worse off then rets were. And yes, I like playing along side rets damnit!

Sounds like he was more talking about you rolling ret now cause of a patch...fotm rollers. Anyways, all you have to do is roll fury and you will be at the top of melee dps. So I don't really feel sad for ya bro. Arms has always been the pvp spec.

I feel terrible and I'm probably gonna get called out alot for fotm.

I have 4 other 85's ready to be leveled after this one is 90. After I'd figured out 5.3 was going to have reduced 85-90 exp req I just started piling up toons at 85 and let it go. This paladin just so happened to be the longest main I've ever had (3 expansions wide) and I figured he deserved it first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well that wasn't really my theory I just like variety. I'm never happy with what I play X_X. Ok thats not true, I play something for a couple weeks and something else catches my eye. I don't really get bored I just find something more interesting. It rotates in a circle, the circle likes to skip rogues though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
go fury, GG
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/23/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Digitalimage

No, I was talking about the Star Trek spoilers and the rage that followed, nothing about the OP (like Lobster mentioned). Sorry about the confusion, OP, thanks for the good cheer. =)

... Setting Divine Shields to maximum.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
World PVP has always been unfair. 5.3 didn't change that aspect of it.

Says the guy wearing a full set of raid gear.

I agree, 5.3 did nothing to lessen the fairness of world PvP or undermine the value of PvP gear in world PvP.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/68999.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm sorry you can no longer roflstomp people who don't have PVP gear, please go cry about it in the Hall of Tears.

You know, the PVP forums.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm sorry you can no longer roflstomp people who don't have PVP gear, please go cry about it in the Hall of Tears.

You know, the PVP forums.

I'm just glad raid gear isn't superior to best-in-slot PvP gear in world PvP. That would be a bit counterintuitive, huh?

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm just glad raid gear isn't superior to best-in-slot PvP gear in world PvP. That would be a bit counterintuitive, huh?

both equally skilled players, 1 being pvp gear 1 being pve gear(for mop anyways) pvp gear would win most likely

now tell me, how is 1500
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
05/24/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Majintherm
both equally skilled players, 1 being pvp gear 1 being pve gear(for mop anyways) pvp gear would win most likely

In world PvP? Outside of instance scaling? No.

now tell me, how is 1500

How is it what? It's a four digit number from the most commonly used system of numeration in the world. I think I see now how you came to your notion of statistics being irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
No one accepted it, but Rets were stupid strong, and now they're completely ridiculous.
A melee class with strong heals (and far stronger heals now) that does more ranged damage than a ranged class, with permaslows, with a perma speed boost... yep, balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Rets are not too good.
They were just really really strong before buffs, because literally everything short of Feral is so strong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/22/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Khan from the new Star Trek.

Did

they

really?!

Even more reason for me to absolutely despise and never see that abomination.

Oh boo hoo. I swear you people would only watch another star trek movie if it was a scene by scene recreation of the original ones with an exact replica of the original cast, including the film they used to shoot. Even this you'd find something to complain about.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Oh boo hoo. I swear you people would only watch another star trek movie if it was a scene by scene recreation of the original ones with an exact replica of the original cast, including the film they used to shoot. Even this you'd find something to complain about.

Oh, shove it. There's a difference to continuing the tradition and taking a big-budget, shinies-and-explosions approach to a much simpler and more mundane concept.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
guys, we all know Stargate is miles ahead of star trek
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]