My 5.3 Warrior build

90 Worgen Warrior
I'd like some critisizm on my current build and gems from some higher end Warriors.

Tier 1: Double Time
Tier 2: Second Wind
Tier 3: Disrupting Shout
Tier 4: Dragon Roar
Tier 5: Mass Spell Reflect
Tier 6: Avatar

Pretty much use these and made a 1shot macro that most all other warriors use. Pop macro then Dragon Roar for an extra 70-100k damage.

Would shockwave work better if I'm trying to push for a rating? I'm starting to get serious with arenas and I pretty much just want the best possible build. It shares DR with charge and I use double time, so I tend to hit the IMMUNE as it is..

I am gemming more towards Crit than STR. Although I've seen high rated warriors with both, so it might just be preference?

A BM and I went 14-4 last night which put us up around 1400 and I was pretty happy with that. I'd like to keep having those good nights and get up a lot higher.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tier 1: Double Time
Tier 2: Second Wind
Tier 3: Disrupting Shout
Tier 4: Dragon Roar
Tier 5: Mass Spell Reflect
Tier 6: Avatar

Change out Dragon Roar for Shockwave, Trade out MSR for Safe guard.

Charge only drs with itself but if your spamming the charges back to back ou will immune quickly.

Dragon Roar is a .5 sec stun that DRs all stuns, its very bad in that sense and it has very few uses to it because of how bad it Drs.
Edited by Ezyo on 5/23/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Okay, thanks for the tips
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]