Population status for Dawnbringer - 5-23-13

90 Human Paladin
As of 2:22 PM, 5-23-13, the currently online server population is as follows:

214 Alliance
230 Horde

This is currently online players only, and does not count people in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, or other instanced content as technically they are not on the server. However, you can still get a fairly good idea of your server population. If you have 20 people on your server (yes, some servers are that low), there aren't 3000 others running dungeons.

Your server is classifed by WoW as MEDIUM
The data suggests your server is LOW population
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Who died and made you head of the Dawnbringer Census Bereau? *laugh*

Why don't you give us all a paper-cut and pour some lemon juice in it why don't you (with apologies to Miracle Max) ?

If I could move my entire guild to Proudmoore...I wouldn't if you're representative of the population.

Dang condescending, ostentatious, persnickety big-server elitists! *raspberries to you*
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
not a fan of big servers. which is why im not a fan of CRZ. I like to go out and feel like being a hero is special not see 15 people competing for kills on 7 mobs.

3 cheers for being a low to med pop server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
88903997859:
Who died and made you head of the Dawnbringer Census Bereau? *laugh*

Why don't you give us all a paper-cut and pour some lemon juice in it why don't you (with apologies to Miracle Max) ?

If I could move my entire guild to Proudmoore...I wouldn't if you're representative of the population.

Dang condescending, ostentatious, persnickety big-server elitists! *raspberries to you*

Bureau*

And big servers aren't that fun. Just means trade chat is even more lively to the point of it unable to be utilized for it's original intention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]