Valence is recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Valence has been raiding on this server non-stop since Karazhan. We are trying to stay alive in the low-population, but we need a few more recruits to fill the ranks. We'd like to try to pull from home once more before we're forced to transfer. Two talented individuals would solidify our roster and help us finish off the tier. And we could use these players immediately.

What we're looking for:
- All classes / roles *
- People who can meet close to 100% of our raid times: Mon-Thus, 8pm-12 server
- People ready to dive into heroic progression (tons of wiping and strat talk)

* We will consider any class and role, but are particularly interested in good damage. We know your gear might be behind ours, but be confident that you have the ability to perform awesomely when given it. You will quickly get caught up. We are in the position to swap around our current roles to make the right person fit.

And for any of you who have never been in a heroic raiding guild: "Experience" is surprisingly low on our list of requirements. We don't care if you raided original Naxx (or even know there was one). If you currently play well, and are interested in pushing harder, we might be the guild for you.

Please head over to our website and to check out our most urgent needs, logs, and progression:
www.valence-guild.com

Feel free to speak to anyone in guild. Clawsdown is particularly interested in helping you out.
Edited by Alori on 5/23/2013 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Damn, if you guys leave, AoS is officially dead. You're one of the only old school guilds left.

You guys should faction change and come to Bleeding Hollow! Half of AoS is here already.
Edited by Amerrol on 5/23/2013 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Good to see at least one guild still exists on AoS, although not for long methinks.

<3 Enig
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wish you guys the best of luck finding a few people. I'd hate to see Valence leave.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Good job, good effort!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Good luck guys. Sad that guilds can't even stay alive due to low pops
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well it's been a good run, but after 5 years of raiding, we've made the decision to transfer to Thrall. We tried to hang in there, but months of not being able to form a full raid finally took it's toll.

We wish the all the raiders here the best of luck, especially DCL. I hope you guys continue to progress and get the ToT realm first for the server.

<Valence> out!
Edited by Alvera on 5/29/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Congrats on finally leaving that dead server. Good luck on Thrall!

We Horde Fu people went to Burning Blade, it's odd seeing people talking in trade chat.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Damn, the last guild from the glory days goes down.

RIP Cynosure, Epidemic, Valence, Instability, and Lok Tar.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Can't say I was a huge fan of Valence, at least not the more vocal members, but it's a sad thing to see them finally transfer off. Final nail in the coffin that was AoS raiding.

I remember when you guys started, was right around the time LOOT TRAIN(RIP) got started, seems like forever ago. Out of that core group of maybe 100 raiders from TBC/Wrath that I knew and/or played with, I still talk to like 2 of them.

Also Capn, !@#$ Instab 2.0 and beyond. I was looking at their recruitment post once from KT, they claimed they killed up to KJ in SWP pre-nerf haha. What a bunch of phony bastards, from what I recall they didn't even kill Illidan pre 3.0, for shame.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Can't say I was a huge fan of Valence, at least not the more vocal members, but it's a sad thing to see them finally transfer off. Final nail in the coffin that was AoS raiding.

I remember when you guys started, was right around the time LOOT TRAIN(RIP) got started, seems like forever ago. Out of that core group of maybe 100 raiders from TBC/Wrath that I knew and/or played with, I still talk to like 2 of them.

Also Capn, !@#$ Instab 2.0 and beyond. I was looking at their recruitment post once from KT, they claimed they killed up to KJ in SWP pre-nerf haha. What a bunch of phony bastards, from what I recall they didn't even kill Illidan pre 3.0, for shame.

I agree. Mainly just mentioned the guilds that had the greatest impact on the server IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's crazy how fast it all went to !@#$. At Wrath launch it looked like AoS was going to be in it's prime, all the main guilds were ready to go. Then, by about mid way through Uld, every guild but Valence was starting to decline heavily, if I'm remembering correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3

Good memories from all these years, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Alekto =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Loot Train ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's crazy how fast it all went to !@#$. At Wrath launch it looked like AoS was going to be in it's prime, all the main guilds were ready to go. Then, by about mid way through Uld, every guild but Valence was starting to decline heavily, if I'm remembering correctly.

I seem to remember Manus and Dominion going strong through ICC. It wasn't until the 10/25 separate lockouts that the decline really started.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Pussex abides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]