(Bulging) Heroic Cache of Treasures

90 Dwarf Rogue
I have read in a few different places that the Heroic Cache of Treasures and Bulging Heroic Cache of Treasures are supposed to drop spec-appropriate item level 516 epic gear. Can anyone confirm if this is the case? When I opened my Bulging Cache today I received a Immaculate Pandaren Knuckles. However, as an assassination rogue I only use daggers and have no use for this item. A response from a blue would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Just class appropriate.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Give a guy free loot? Complain about it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Same crap happened to me. Got a sword and I am subtlety.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

After a 50g repair, you would want a reward.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
05/21/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Kwizzlix

That fist weapon vendors for 47g so you're only out 3g!
Reply Quote
Same thing here, except I got a 416 axe. I'm really PO'd about it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
05/21/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Kwizzlix

Don't die so much then.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/21/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Vixie

That fist weapon vendors for 47g so you're only out 3g!

If you equate in the gold you get from the quest too... I say they more than broken even.
Reply Quote
heh heh heh heh heh heh

He said "bulging"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
As much as I'm "free loot comlpain" joke club, I feel for rogues in this matter since like Hunters, there aren't a lot of weps out there as it is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i got the cape im wearing. im happy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
As much as I'm "free loot comlpain" joke club, I feel for rogues in this matter since like Hunters, there aren't a lot of weps out there as it is.

Three different rogues are complaining about three different weapons. Their complaints tend to imply there is at least one other weapons. Four weapons for three specs isn't enough?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/23/2013 05:06 AMPosted by Erras

Three different rogues are complaining about three different weapons. Their complaints tend to imply there is at least one other weapons. Four weapons for three specs isn't enough?

DAggers--

Daggers are the issue here. With respect to the fact that sin/sub rogues need 2x daggers rather than a fist weapon (combat). It's hard enough to get the first one, getting the second one is a pain.
not saying it's right to complain all the time, btu to some extent, I can understand the frustration.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/23/2013 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I had the same thing happen today on my rogue.... ~_~ its hard enough trying to get a dagger as it is ... been running lfr's for about 5 or so weeks now and finally got 1 dagger .... I don't usually complain about things but it is flustering beyond words ~_~
Reply Quote
There are plenty of weapons in LFR/Normal/Heroic raids as well. Keep trying friends!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]