Yesterday I was in first now I am fourth

90 Human Paladin
Thanks Blizz,

Yesterday I was on top of our raids meters and today I am in fourth for the same fights. Nerfed our mastery into the ground. Not like Holy pallies are the most used healers in WoW. Most guilds on our server are screaming for a Holy Pally. Every guild has a ton of priests and druids and monks but no pallies. Why nerf us into the ground when were one of the least represented healing classes in the game at least on our server.

Best Regards
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Okay.

That's nice.
Reply Quote
I mean I guess you could stop playing your paladin... but stopping because a pink bar in an addon isn't at the top of a list of other colored bars is a bit ridonkulous.

Why nerf us into the ground when were one of the least represented healing classes in the game at least on our server.

I'm struggling to see the logic behind this, though
Edited by Geefers on 5/22/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qqfohc9gxq5bgs8n/sum/healingDone/?s=8723&e=9205

Your latest log from Meg 25m Normal--a stack fight... a fight made for druid mushrooms and healing rain as well as off heals. You are fourth, but aside from the Shaman -- not by any extreme stretch.

Looking at these, from a healing standpoint, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Healing Rain was made for that type of situation.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/22/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"I'm not top of the meters anymore, therefore, I've been nerfed to unviability."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is really silly. If you really think it's a big nerf, you are insane. Holy paladins are everywhere, and the mastery change is not a game breaker.

Also--monks have tigers. If you want to direct your QQ somewhere i say take a look there.

/ fist of justice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
"I can't spam AoE heals the whole fight and lock other healers out with my passive Mastery, thus making me look like the pro-sauce raid-carrying hero! I quit!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"I can't spam AoE heals the whole fight and lock other healers out with my passive Mastery, thus making me look like the pro-sauce raid-carrying hero! I quit!"

--5.1 FoTM disc priests.

Maybe OP should find wherever that group ran off too and pity party with them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why nerf us into the ground when were one of the least represented healing classes in the game at least on our server.

Mastery wasn't nerfed into the ground. It was toned down a bit and the secondary stats brought more in line. And personally i wouldn't mind seeing it toned down a little more and our throughput raised. 35% of your healing from a passive method is a bit silly really.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Because you guys were pretty much a resto druid and disc priest rolled into one.

And you're not nerfed into the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You're not nerfed into the ground. You just need to adapt to what ends up being the best way to use all of your stats and abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You're not nerfed into the ground. You just need to adapt to what ends up being the best way to use all of your stats and abilities.

You might even find you're doing better than before when you change things around! And I'm being perfectly serious, here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Take advantage of the buffed daybreak. You might see some increased power.
Reply Quote
I have a serious question:

How about that guy that was in 4th place before? Was it ok for him to be in 4th place? Were you rampaging across the forums because he was in 4th place?

Someone will always be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... etc. We can not all be 1st. Not being 1st does not mean you are "nerfed to the ground".

I guess technically that was questionS, but either way.. I am quite curious.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
"everyone is screaming for us"
"we're the least represented"
"Why you nerf us"
Yeah...you said yourself why you needed to be nerfed. >EVERYONE wants your class<. Because you were overpowered.
/thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Act, adapt, achieve.

Or if you want to be inspired by Tim Gunn instead, "Make it work."

You'll be ok :) Changing your playstyle a bit would be less work than rerolling, I assume.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have a serious question:

How about that guy that was in 4th place before? Was it ok for him to be in 4th place? Were you rampaging across the forums because he was in 4th place?

Someone will always be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... etc. We can not all be 1st. Not being 1st does not mean you are "nerfed to the ground".

I guess technically that was questionS, but either way.. I am quite curious.

^

It's okay to be in 4th. It's a swell place to be. Healing is a team sport, and overall performance is more important than a place on a meter at the end of the day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The funny part is that this nerf to paladins is actually a buff to disc priests. So it completely negated our nerf because we absorb more now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I haven't seen much of a change to my hps at all. Not anything that makes me look worse than before, anyway. I look forward to experimenting with different stats now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]