Yesterday I was in first now I am fourth

100 Night Elf Priest
The funny part is that this nerf to paladins is actually a buff to disc priests. So it completely negated our nerf because we absorb more now.

Everything I've heard indicates that our Atonement nerf was negated by our Atonement buff (that is, we gained effectiveness because it's acting more like a smart spell and less like a "I only call myself smart" spell).

I'd also hesitate to say that we absorb more now. This is only going to be true if (a) the Disc Priest was raiding trivial content with a Holy Paladin, (b) the Disc Priest was raiding content with multiple Holy Paladins, and/or (c) the Disc Priest was not also raiding with other Disc Priests.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Everything I've heard indicates that our Atonement nerf was negated by our Atonement buff (that is, we gained effectiveness because it's acting more like a smart spell and less like a "I only call myself smart" spell).

Eh, debatable. I have never had atonement target a pet over a raid member actually needing healing, as far as I can remember. I think the places you will notice the biggest difference will be when you are atonement healing and the raid is topped...then you could have crit heals putting DA shields on pets. In reality though, when the healing actually mattered, atonement pre-5.3 was hitting the people it was supposed to hit just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Time for a change
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
first they came for the holy paladins, but because they were op, no one stood up for them

then they came for the disc priests, but because they were op, no one stood up for them

then they came for thaluaghaluaghaluaghaluaghaulahgulahgulagalugalugaluglau

aod, qq more, etc.
Reply Quote
The funny part is that this nerf to paladins is actually a buff to disc priests. So it completely negated our nerf because we absorb more now.

I'll still miss being able to atonement heal my way to victory.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'm looking at your world of logs and honestly you have never topped the charts, not for the month of May anyway. Pretty much Vishtara has kicked your butt. Just saying...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Paladin tears are delicious.

Hopefully a real spell will one day top your healing meter not a passive. Just saying.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
The point of healing is not to "win" meters. If you want to "win" meters, play a dps.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I have played every healing class at some of their most OP moments in WoW history (come on Disc Priests in ICC), and we needed some adjustment.
This toon went heals when Terrace came out. I LFR healed my way up the chain, gearing and out doing classes far more geared than me. It was sick really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]