is everyone dying faster?

90 Undead Priest
Or is it just me? I swear I'm hitting everything significantly harder than I was Monday. Its like they just fall apart. Did shadow get some stealth buff on dmg? I'm not talking ppl with 350k hp, these guys have ~400k and just flop over and die.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Inside BGs, yeah.

Seems like a lot of them were in there with minimal PvP gear and relied on their class/spec being OP against others. Now it's not that easy to run over casters just because you used to last week.

It's a good patch, imo. They still get really really mad when they get offed by a spriest though.

Watch for more threads whining that spriests are still too strong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
111k DP crits with all procs up. Shadow Fiend solos people if they pop no defensive. It's awsome.
Edited by Darkbender on 5/22/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Honestly, I was blowing people up before patch in BGs, except for warriors. Nothing really changed for me with the patch except glyphing for mass disepl (thanks Blizz).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'd noticed most every other class seemed to hit for far less, so I came across a shadow priest and figured no big deal. He just absolutely melted my face, it was ridiculous.

On a side note, destro locks seem to have taken a huuuuuge hit. Extremely geared locks were hitting me for like 85k chaos bolts inside CD's.

Of course, this was all in just a few random bgs, but still.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
On a side note, destro locks seem to have taken a huuuuuge hit. Extremely geared locks were hitting me for like 85k chaos bolts inside CD's.

A good destro lock friend of mine was shocked last night and found due to extensive testing that his chaos bolts were hitting for about that much, if he was lucky. I guess the pandemic terror of having a Chaos Bolt cast on you was treated with overreaction.

... But since we've been nerfed with overreaction since cata, I guess this might just be the moment of joy before Blizzard realizes we're enjoying ourselves again.
Reply Quote
Were not meant to have fun prétzels...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
probably people on pve gear as well, a lot of people with 400+ HP got in BGs, but it was mostly with pve gear, trusting that the 65% base resilience would be enough

still melting faces on random BGs i can /emote during fights against 2 at a time.

its funny since some get ofended by my /gloat pk emote, and try to gang bang me and still get theier faces melted away.

so funny, silly kids
Edited by Cerbhero on 5/23/2013 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Undead Mage
lol took your title out of context. i am disc priest and i thought it implied as in YOU are dying faster i seem to be getting hit harder my heals are stronger but i seem to be taking alot more dmg then before i can still survive but i need to be alot more carefull and really focus protect myself to stay living.

not saying its a bad thing takes more skill i guess? but yes i seem to be dying faster lol not sure if its the class or if all the other classes are just hitting harder and yes i know you meant THEM dying faster.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]