The Last Elite Army: Guild Progression

85 Blood Elf Warrior
This is a Forum to which I'm inviting all my brother, and sister's to discuss topics of our guild(The Last Elite Army) As I am the acting Guild Master in the recent absence of the(Temporary Guild Master) Necroast, cause our previous Guild Master realm jumped, an is quite frankly... Not fond of our dear home realm no longer, I'm interest in members who want to Exp cap at 85 to start PUGing,RBGing,amongst other many guild activities in which would build our guild progression on realm progression... We're currently not even in the top 30... Yet alone 40. We've fallen into a pit do to our lead officers running off to do other activities with their Alts, etc. etc. I am going to speak with the Co-GM(Claudio) He was our previous GM, about dethroning Necroast as the Guild Master since he seems to be busy else where instead of leading our guild to a higher realm status. Speak to me ingame, and/or send me a letter Via mail to Verify recruitment to the guild if interested in Peeking to a prime at lvl85. All classes, and roles welcome, all characters are welcome, too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Also those of you who wish to become an Officer in the future feel free to respond with thoughts of locations on a Guild Home base of operations for Ingame guild meets, amongst other things, whether it's just hanging out chatting about our lives, games, and multiple other topics, If you have an Instance in mind, We can sweep it weekly/Daily for our use as a Headquarters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]