Open Libram LXXIX: The Divine Storm is Here!

90 Dwarf Paladin
I like the Logitech M510. Five buttons, large enough to comfortably fit my man-hands, wireless, $40 plus tax.

The M510 does have issues, though. Two months after I bought it, it lost all functionality until I updated drivers and Logitech's Unifying Software. Worked fine after that until about a week ago, and now Logitech's gonna replace it for me.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a $12 3-button Connectland wireless mouse that replaced my six year old $15 3-button microtrends wireless mouse.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a $12 3-button Connectland wireless mouse that replaced my six year old $15 3-button microtrends wireless mouse.

Big spender :O
100 Draenei Paladin
Currently have a Lachesis 5600dpi (have 2 actually, 1 at work, 1 at home) but I'm starting to look out for something new. I'm currently considering a Deathadder 2013 .. or a Naga Hex. The Lachesis has been awesome, very comfortable - which is why I'm leaning towards the Deathadder rather than the Hex.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/25/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Valivax

Big spender :O

Most expensive gaming mice have extra buttons that are borderline useless due to their size and proximity to each other, and tend to be very heavy so can feel sluggish to move.

I've been playing with basically weightless normal mice since the early 90's. Binds and response speed go a long way.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually don't like light mice.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This new one is only one AA battery, my old one had two. It took me a bit to get used to it. It moves really quickly, even on the lower dpi setting.

I played on a friend's system and she's got a steel series and I felt like I was dragging a brick.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got a Logitech g700, don't use the buttons but fits my large hands really well.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I swear by my cataclysm mmo mouse, but that thing is HUGE lol, I can't really play wow without it though

On another note, I got my Val'kyr!

Had to roll a dk all the way to 68 on a really low pop non CRZ realm to get it, but meh
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think I could ever play without a naga now lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For all you D&D lovers

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/95802/gamersgate.com-dungeons-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection-pc-digital-download
90 Dwarf Paladin
For all you D&D lovers

Ooh. I think I may actually have six bucks laying around, too...If I didn't need trinkets, I'd be all over that - and nothing but that - for the next couple of months. LOL
100 Draenei Paladin
05/25/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Cayse
This new one is only one AA battery

I don't like wireless mice. It's probably a legacy thing but I've always been able to feel the latency in them and it feels awful.

I've been tempted to look for a wired and wireless mouse just to see how wireless goes, but with the ability to swap back to wired if it feels horrible. Was kind of hoping the Deathadder 2013 was dual mode, but it's not.
Edited by Muletia on 5/25/2013 11:37 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
I play with the keyboard/mouse that came with my emachines

It's quite... glorious, yea, let's go with that.
100 Draenei Paladin
05/26/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Lobster
Trackball imo. :[

How dare you talk to me that way .. HOW .. DARE .. YOU!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Playing my monk and...mmm 1 second GCD's.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
another day, no blingtrong or ro-shambo deck =\
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/26/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Majintherm
ro-shambo

Frankly, I would consider the absence of that a good thing...Unless you get to go first, you're always the loser. >_<
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm iffy on Razer's mice. I went through so many Death Adders in such a short time... Finally said screw it and got the Logitech G500 mouse for about $50. Had it about a year and only thing is the left tilt doesn't always acknowledge immediately, which isn't a big deal since I can bind around that. Initially though it was my main ability for whatever class/spec, so its not very surprising it went out already.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]