Returning possibly.

90 Night Elf Druid
I have only had bad run in's with alliance rp people here via the alliance side. I am seeking to return to this realm for rp purposes. I grow tired of Emerald dream, hopefully i can find a nice group of people ethier horde or alliance. I am considering seeking an undead guild here as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Soooo, you've only had bad experiences with alliance RP from WRA and yet you're looking to possibly join WRA alliance for RP?

I'm...confused.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
"Here" meaning "Emerald Dream."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And suddenly everything makes sense.

I think it's time for bed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yes i have a paladin and warrior here. considering sending the warrior undead. Leaving the paladin alliance. I am wondering are there non race specific guilds alliance side looking for a new member.
Edited by Malfrius on 5/21/2013 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I hope you enjoy the server here at Wyrmrest accord. There's a guild directory up near the top. So if you're looking for a guild to suit your needs you will find it there.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I am considering seeking an undead guild here as well.

A couple that come to mind are the Royal Apothecary Society
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8770117708

and Scythe of Sylvanas
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415607451?page=1

I am wondering are there non race specific guilds alliance side looking for a new member.

Certainly! As Atris pointed out, we have a RP guild directory stickied up top that can help narrow down some choices. We have a lot of guilds on this server, though, and not all come to the forums. I like to suggest that people attend public events to at least just see (and hopefully network with) other roleplayers and other active guilds.

Also, check out http://www.wyrmrestaccord.org/ for more info on events, networking, guilds, RP, etc.

Welcome to WrA!
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Shaman
Welcome to WrA.

Take in to consideration that right now, Horde side is a bit conflict RP driven. However, if you are comfortable with that, you can find some really amazing stuff.

Overall, this server is my home, so I am indeed partial. I think as long as you stay positive and drive your own RP, you will love it here. :)
Reply Quote
Ohh! Welcome!

We (WrA) can certainly find you a good home that will love you, cuddle you when you're sick, give you flowers just because they can for no reason at all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]