(H)(RP)(IC) Thalassian Justice: Call to Arms!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
"My kin, true both in blood and in deed,

I pronounce this not for the benefit of a political agenda. Indeed, these words themselves may be deemed heresy, and see my head stricken from my shoulders - yet I must speak them.

We have been betrayed.

For many years, these words have resounded through our nation with the an unsettling implication. Our ancestors, the great and noble Highborne, were betrayed by the jealously of the Kaldorei and their selfish desire to hoard the power of the Well of Eternity.

Our first betrayal.

Thousands of years passed. The Fallen Paladin Arthas, unchecked by his so-called superiors in the Silver Hand marched on Quel’Thalas. Unchallenged, the damnation of our nation that followed can be laid at the feet of the Paladins that failed Azeroth, and the traitor Dar’khan Drathir whose sabotage led to our greatest defeat in history.

Yet from death, we rose. As the phoenix of our nation rises, we did too - the proud children of Quel’Thalas - threw off the shackles of despair and took hold of our destiny once more.

We marshaled behind our Prince.

We performed new miracles of magical might.

We brought ourselves to the dawn of a darker age.

It gave us hope.

Yet again, we were betrayed.

The Grand Marshal Garithos branded our nation as craven - as consorting with foes, despite our desperation. He would have seen us, an entire species, massacred in the name of his blatant hatreds. Even after Arthas, we called those of Lordaeron ‘friend’ and were rewarded with senseless brutality.

Years passed. We went to the shattered world of Draenor, we threw our lot in with Thrall. Our Prince promised us a new, sacred land. Our salvation looked assured, and we were unstoppable...

Do you remember the feelings, my kin? The empowerment? The righteous purpose? We believed ourselves to be entering a new golden age, a time of prosperity and progress. We were at the pinnacle of the world, steps away from our final paradise!

Until we turned upon each other, and a dark truth shattered us all: the Legion’s touch had stolen Prince’s mind.

Kael’thas, twisted by the Masters he so foolishly sought to serve, to deliver this world - our world! - to the flame.

We rebelled in the face of our greatest treason.

We rebelled, and under our Regent-Lord’s valiant leadership we cast down the husk that had once been our messiah.

We threw down his idols, we burnt his Sunfury banners, we cast aside our reverence of the Sunstrider Kings.

Even in our liberation, even in the glorious rebirth that followed the Sunwell's rekindling, none can deny that the day Kael'thas died, the day the Last Sunstrider fell, a piece of our nation died with him.

Forever.

Yet from this we marched on.

We sought Arthas Menethil. We pushed to his frozen bastion in the arctic north and under the Ashbringer’s banner, we slew the traitor Menethil and shattered his blade upon the cold pinnacle of Icecrown. The Lich King died, the Scourge lost its fire and all before us was rendered to dust. Our history was absolved. Finally, we could begin to mend.

(Allow me to reserve a few posts, please!)
Edited by Caedwyn on 5/21/2013 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yet again, we were betrayed. We, and the Horde, were all betrayed.

Thrall, in his gravest misjudgment, abdicated leadership to Garrosh Hellscream. Nobody could comprehend his reasoning-- not even the Frostwolves.

Thrall had good intentions, they say. Yet Hellscream’s bloodlust became evident before the Cataclysm. Hellscream alienated his allies, slaughtered their people and we - we, the children of Quel’Thalas - paid the butcher’s bill for too long.

The time has come for us to take the proactive stance, to forsake the cowl of indifference and to stand up not for pride, not for vengeance, not for such dark things as wrath and hate--

--no, it is time to embrace the righteous path of Justice - to embody the words: Selama Ashal’anore! Garrosh Hellscream may have been our ally once. In another world, he may have been a leader to follow. Now he is little more than a corrupt husk - destroying the very foundations of the Horde we helped to build!

It is time to raise the banners.

It is time to sound the clarion call.

Up shields and ready the blades, children of eternal Quel’Thalas!

The thunder of our boots shall herald the titanic judgement to come. The fury of our roar shall set to tremble the very foundations of Grommash Hold itself!

There shall come an age, kinsmen-- a day of broken wards and shattered shields, when the strength of Elves fade and the power of the North diminishes. But it is not this age! I see in your eyes the very fire that fuels the heart of me! I see in you the birthright of an Empire of Blood!

We are the Blood of the Highborne, one and all, the champions of the eternal nation!

A new day! A new Horde!

And a red sun rises!"

Selama Ashal’anore! Forwards the Golden Phoenix!

- Praetor Lucius Bloodraven,

Sin’dorei 209nth Legion

“Thalassian Justice”

----

[OOC]: <Blood of the Highborne> will be setting up camp in the Drygulch Ravine, slightly north of Razor Hill, to the South of Orgrimmar. Every day (including today), from 1800 (6pm) - 2100 (9pm) server time, everyone (not just blood elves!) is invited to come and participate in roleplay events where we will be attacking the Kor’kron (Weekly: Kor’kron Supplies), assaulting the Alliance’s holdings and generally RPing out a rebellion.

At times, these events will be led by Lucius, other times by Caedwyn, other times by another designated member of the Guild. Anyone who wishes to volunteer to help with, or even lead these events, is encouraged to whisper Lucius in-game (Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin) to enquire as to how to go about it. We’re hoping that this is something the entire Horde can rally behind, and provide it with some great RP.

See you on the battlefield!
Edited by Caedwyn on 5/21/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A new day! A new Horde!

And a red sun rises!"

Totally jacked that from Theoden. Boooo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
OMG this is a wonderful thread! Kudos to you sir for such fantastic words! On a side-note Hath took part in the rebellion riot rp back a few months ago, so of course I would love to come join you guys! Maybe Ill show up tomorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A new day! A new Horde!

And a red sun rises!"

Totally jacked that from Theoden. Boooo.

Oh like you didn't jack Spock a few nights ago. xD

Raine's a peaceful sort, but she will fully be supporting the Sin'dorei with her medical skills.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After I change Rillumas into a warrior I'll look you up. This guild sounds amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The guild's pretty active. All you need to do is ask a member within it, and the answer usually results in roleplay.

/join Legionsallies if you'd like to chat with the guild. We're a social lot.

That goes for anyone who'd like to roleplay. A simple visit to our channel or whisper will probably merit one or two roleplayers.
Edited by Caedwyn on 5/22/2013 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
NOW THEN. Can we compel the rest of the Blood Elves, because a bunch are playing off unsung neutrality, which I find to be complete BS and inaccurate. House guilds "Lol we're in Orgrimmar because we have no real orders to go there." Right. Because you didn't just come from an island to steal a weapon to kill Garrosh with, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm.. Curious, now.. A pity that I have to reach my own benchmarks before I'll be ready as a character, but I am very interested in a REAL Blood Elf organization, and not just some <House Drama Llama XIVV>. I do hope I can get my drops and such I desire, heck, get to 90 and start my farming for my final form, and finish writing up Coranu Dawnblade's profile and history.

NOW THEN. Can we compel the rest of the Blood Elves, because a bunch are playing off unsung neutrality, which I find to be complete BS and inaccurate. House guilds "Lol we're in Orgrimmar because we have no real orders to go there." Right. Because you didn't just come from an island to steal a weapon to kill Garrosh with, right?

Lucius has an unswerving loyalty toward lore accuracy. He's also a Blood Elf enthusiast, which partly makes sense given his stance on lore accuracy. I highly recommend speaking with him if you're looking for lore sensible Sin'dorei RP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Lucius has an unswerving loyalty toward lore accuracy. He's also a Blood Elf enthusiast, which partly makes sense given his stance on lore accuracy. I highly recommend speaking with him if you're looking for lore sensible Sin'dorei RP.

Really? I've heard that he likes to make up things and claim that it's lore. I was very excited to see that there was a priest, Doriyn or something, who was saying that there would be an IC conflict between his group and Lucius. Then, I heard that Lucius wasn't going to go with it? Why? It seems like it would've been really cool to take part in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]