Frinkls. Pls no DDoS

90 Orc Hunter
Adversaries's confession box is open from 7-3. Sinners are always welcome.

You really shouldn't try to carry on the PS traditions. You live with your mommy, yet name your characters ridiculously stupid/wannabe thug things without any sense of irony, are a bad pvper, and are truly shameful in the eyes of the pope because you don't even lift, bro.

And, for the sake of keeping it OT, Frink has never been concerned about rating, he's a wpvper. Chances are he was just doing rbgs for grins and case the group needed a lock. If you spent half the time on practicing as you do trolling people with the bs callouts, you wouldn't be so embarrassingly bad at WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bout time this thread picked up some steam.

http://i.imgur.com/meYomLf.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/23/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Return
Adversaries's confession box is open from 7-3. Sinners are always welcome.

You really shouldn't try to carry on the PS traditions. You live with your mommy, yet name your characters ridiculously stupid/wannabe thug things without any sense of irony, are a bad pvper, and are truly shameful in the eyes of the pope because you don't even lift, bro.

And, for the sake of keeping it OT, Frink has never been concerned about rating, he's a wpvper. Chances are he was just doing rbgs for grins and case the group needed a lock. If you spent half the time on practicing as you do trolling people with the bs callouts, you wouldn't be so embarrassingly bad at WoW.

http://i.imgur.com/2aWLg1T.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You really shouldn't try to carry on the PS traditions. You live with your mommy, yet name your characters ridiculously stupid/wannabe thug things without any sense of irony,

K, who'd you live with before you were 18? And for the names, you take em seriously, that's cute.

and are truly shameful in the eyes of the pope because you don't even lift, bro.

I'm in the church because I speak the message of Jesus, you're not even allowed to look at the Pope, since you bought a pilot.

And, for the sake of keeping it OT, Frink has never been concerned about rating, he's a wpvper. Chances are he was just doing rbgs for grins and case the group needed a lock.

Someone from the Corp defending DDoSing, lol, Natureswill might be your best friend!

I've been playing about 1/6 of the amount of time you've been playing this game, and living in a foreign country with 200-1300 ms at all times doesn't help, but then again, you bought a pilot, and you take this game serious

CY@@@@@@@@
Edited by Twochainszx on 5/23/2013 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It really is hilarious, he even whispers me on alts in game trying to be all buddy-buddy. Think he has a serious love/hate thing for me going on, but then again, I'd have some serious issues too if the reason I was known at all was that my mom shut me down while on TS and took away my computer. Talk about thug life - that's gangsta.

Oh my sides.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
05/23/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Hazélnut
It really is hilarious, he even whispers me on alts in game trying to be all buddy-buddy. Think he has a serious love/hate thing for me going on, but then again, I'd have some serious issues too if the reason I was known at all was that my mom shut me down while on TS and took away my computer. Talk about thug life - that's gangsta.

Oh my sides.

oh my
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Thuglyf, your mom is calling you.

You need to clean up your room.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

SIKKEEEEE, ALREADY CLEANED IT. PC3333

Return <3 you.
Edited by Twochainszx on 5/23/2013 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Oh I can't take much more of these luls.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
i beat warbringer in a random trade, no vent, pug rbg today lol.

leave our inexperienced members alone!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
05/23/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Hazélnut

Oh my sides.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
05/23/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Twochainszx
You really shouldn't try to carry on the PS traditions. You live with your mommy, yet name your characters ridiculously stupid/wannabe thug things without any sense of irony,

K, who'd you live with before you were 18? And for the names, you take em seriously, that's cute.

and are truly shameful in the eyes of the pope because you don't even lift, bro.

I'm in the church because I speak the message of Jesus, you're not even allowed to look at the Pope, since you bought a pilot.

And, for the sake of keeping it OT, Frink has never been concerned about rating, he's a wpvper. Chances are he was just doing rbgs for grins and case the group needed a lock.

Someone from the Corp defending DDoSing, lol, Natureswill might be your best friend!

I've been playing about 1/6 of the amount of time you've been playing this game, and living in a foreign country with 200-1300 ms at all times doesn't help, but then again, you bought a pilot, and you take this game serious

CY@@@@@@@@

You still don't have ANY evidence if this was actually done or not.

As of now, you're just talking out of your !@# like a moron.

Now go sit in the corner for a time-out or your mommy will get very, very mad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I forsee this 3 month old joke in every comment.

gurl you so funny, if you want the soundtrack to me getting it taken away, visit

www.420yolo.com
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
05/24/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Twochainszx

gurl you so funny, if you want the soundtrack to me getting it taken away, visit

www.420yolo.com

FYI, 3 months isn't old... Wouldn't care if it was 1 year material, that's some funny !@#$.

Perhaps the next time you made run your mouth, you'll have facts/evidence to back your claim vs pissing and moaning like some punk kid that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Have a nice day!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

www.420yolo.com

FYI, 3 months isn't old... Wouldn't care if it was 1 year material, that's some funny !@#$.

Perhaps the next time you made run your mouth, you'll have facts/evidence to back your claim vs pissing and moaning like some punk kid that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Have a nice day!!!!

Typical return *%%#!%#@ rider. Have fun living a lie! While you're at it, might as well say Joseph Stalin is an innocent man as well,

CY@@@@
Edited by Twochainszx on 5/24/2013 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

Have a nice day!!!!

Typical return *%%#!%#@ rider. Have fun living a lie! While you're at it, might as well say Joseph Stalin is an innocent man as well,

CY@@@@

LOL, kid, go take your Ritalin...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Have fun living a lie! While you're at it, might as well say Joseph Stalin is an innocent man as well,

CY@@@@

You guys ever read some reference or comparison someone throws out that's so completely obscure or specific that you know that person must have limited knowledge of - well, everything - and are using any random scrap of information their brain hasn't dismissed for things essentials like breathing and "mefood" in an attempt to sound remotely intelligent?

That's what the above is, followed by a copy pasta of Adver/Andy "e-gangsta" speak. This kid is so brainwashed and impressionable it's unreal - he thinks PS trolling is legit.

Like I told you when you whispered me last night trying to stop your forum train wreck and make peace with me before people hopped on here and started joining in on the fun of shooting fish in a barrel (too late now lol), anyone who has talked to natures for 5 minutes knows he couldn't reset his router, let alone ddos anyone, and is one of the most genuinely nice guys who's ever played this game. The PS hate on him came from the time the crew + return rofflestomped their rbg team twice in a row, and they wanted to save face, so they made another rumor.

As I said, you're an impressionable, dimwitted kid who looks up to people who troll for a reaction as role models. You're the self-aborted prom night baby of problem solved, who raised himself in the dumpster of their filth, and the result is a socially defunct, self-defined e-thug who calls people out without the skill to back it up. Stay small and keep making excuses.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/24/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Return
Like I told you when you whispered me last night trying to stop your forum train wreck and make peace with me

[

Not to say I don't believe you but I'd love to see screenshots of this.

Cause for all we know it was actually his mom at the computer. You can never be too sure about these things.

]
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
05/24/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Chald
Like I told you when you whispered me last night trying to stop your forum train wreck and make peace with me

[

Cause for all we know it was actually his mom at the computer. You can never be too sure about these things.

]

SHOTS FIRED!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
05/24/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Chald

Have some at home, currently @work and can drop me when I get back if you want. Nothing too exciting, but some funny parts, like when he opened with "this is off the record", as if I'm a reporter and am bonded by a standards and practices committee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]