Power Word: Hell Hath No Divine Fury

90 Blood Elf Priest
I...I'm rerolling to a dk because the raid leader said we have too many priests (4 shadow, 2 disc and 1 holy). None of the other priests wanted to reroll so I said I'd do it. T-T

7 years and the ride is officially over. :(
90 Night Elf Priest
Your raid leader is a wimp. Get a new raid!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Your raid leader is a wimp. Get a new raid!

Would getting a new Raid Leader qualify? If no, then I support getting a new raid.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Punch him in the face and run away.

Then fill the raid with more priests.
I like the name of this thread.

Also, did you guys know that sloths, much like unicorns, are mythical creatures and totally not real. I just learned about this a little while ago!

THE MORE YOU KNOW!
===================+
47 Human Monk
Hi, Megumi. http://i.minus.com/ibeaAMIDQLcZgn.gif
90 Night Elf Priest
Atonement changes
Upgrades
Questline

Dislikes

more legendary stuff to put me super far behind. No weapon gem for me, let alone a cloak. great.

BT Change

DXE's lack of updates
90 Night Elf Priest
No one will arena with me... even for a klondike bar :(
90 Blood Elf Priest
As a spriest, loot specializations meant nothing to me. Half the time healing gear was itemized for spirit and haste more than shadow gear was. If I got something in raid for being a healer, it could double as a dps item. For other classes, it means a lot more.

I don't like the nerfs we got, but I'll deal. What has excited me about this patch is.... *thinks for about two minutes*

... Hm, not much. Heirloom shields, maybe. Finally starting the mutiny on Garrosh.

And I am too tired to know what half of the replies even are referring to.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I...I'm rerolling to a dk because the raid leader said we have too many priests (4 shadow, 2 disc and 1 holy). None of the other priests wanted to reroll so I said I'd do it. T-T

I was a holy priest since launch until Sunwell hit and mana batteries were in high demand. I was not precisely asked to switch but ordered to. BT geared, extensive healing experience, and they wanted a zero-dps-geared priesty to go shadow with almost no training.

I kinda caught on after that, eventually, but healing is still kinda that ancient lost art. Like the Mass Effect Relays.
90 Undead Priest

Betrayer.
90 Night Elf Druid
reason to do Scenarios with guildies

nameplate castbars on non-target units

Like and Like, haven't tried priest yet.

Was to busy getting myself a fancy new title(that I will never use).
90 Undead Priest
@topic: New content. I like the Kor'kron General farming. It's like Isle of Thunder rare farming, but 1500% less annoying. Cloak at the end of it all seems nice too.
90 Human Priest

Find another group.

That happened to my pally in TBC. It was a guild I had been in since the first month of Vanilla. Raided, etc. Was an officer. My guild leader 'required' me to be holy when I wanted to tank (and it wasn't like we had a plethora of tanks either). 2 servers and 7 guilds later, I found one to tank for and sat there all happy for all of TBC until I pretty quite on raiding due to RL stuff when LK came out.

Dislikes
more legendary stuff to put me super far behind. No weapon gem for me, let alone a cloak. great.

Just remember, it'll all be garbage with 6.0 comes out (whenever that is).
90 Night Elf Druid
05/23/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Theyas
I like the Kor'kron General farming.

Barrens Chat is still Barrens Chat.

People were working together for the most part, people were complaining b/c bosses were dying before they could tag, blah blah, and when the caravan overturned was funny watching the masses rush the spot for scraps.
90 Night Elf Priest
Dislikes

Just remember, it'll all be garbage with 6.0 comes out (whenever that is).

Indeed. And I shall never know the spam that was lolbubbles.
90 Troll Priest
Managed to cap VP without even trying. Didn't even finish that Barrens weekly. Oh well, guess I can save the turn in for next week~
90 Draenei Paladin
Seriously? Another thread and it's not named "You Say Halo, I Say Goodbye"?
90 Undead Priest
05/23/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Ashleycakez
Managed to cap VP without even trying.

Same. Thanks heroic scenarios.

Also, apparently we're recruiting a Disc priest if anyone is interested. Don't suck.
90 Goblin Priest
511 Disc priest.
Doesn't suck.
0 availability.

Lemme know what your guild thinks.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]