Power Word: Hell Hath No Divine Fury

90 Night Elf Druid
Also, apparently we're recruiting a Disc priest if anyone is interested. Don't suck.

I'm out!

511 Disc priest.
Doesn't suck.
0 availability.

Lemme know what your guild thinks.

made me laugh
90 Draenei Paladin
511 Disc priest.
Doesn't suck.
0 availability.

*Fry narrow eyes*
90 Draenei Shaman
I...I'm rerolling to a dk because the raid leader said we have too many priests (4 shadow, 2 disc and 1 holy). None of the other priests wanted to reroll so I said I'd do it. T-T

7 years and the ride is officially over. :(

This is the stupidest thing a RL could do.

7 years of experience on a toon and *you're* the one to switch?

stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Your RL should have said "NO, you're the one I *need* to keep. one of the others should switch."

Unless you're interested to switch, of course. Even then, if I were RL, I'd be, like: "please don't switch! We need your experience!"
90 Human Priest
"You Say Halo, I Say Goodbye"?

because that's not even the lyrics.
90 Blood Elf Priest
ITT: One poster who should be looking for a new guild and another poster recruiting for a disc priest. It's like serendipity.

Tailias's thread name should be next. Be here next week the instant this one caps to create it. =P

e: Make Tsilly happy and name it: You say Goodbye, I say Halo

On-discussion:

I like the huge XP for alts, this may be the patch where they all grow up. Pets are leveling a bit faster too or seems to be.

Didn't like getting confused with the mobs to kill in the Barrens (they're *ours*!) But will kill goblins and orcs for a new battle pet. Duh.

Like the new starting area for EotS. The tiny bubble prison is bigger and no fall damage when you jump off. Small QoL changes are good.

Can't think of anything else in particular.
Edited by Vixie on 5/23/2013 12:23 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
511 Disc priest.
Doesn't suck.
0 availability.

As per guild policy, if you can't show up to raid, you're not even a person.
90 Draenei Paladin
05/23/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Tsilyi
"You Say Halo, I Say Goodbye"?

because that's not even the lyrics.

MAH BAD

SORRY TSILYI

As an apology, I will post this slightly offensive (if you're a Priest, or possibly a human being) but well-timed screencap that I took:

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/6937/priestsd.jpg
90 Goblin Priest
511 Disc priest.
Doesn't suck.
0 availability.

As per guild policy, if you can't show up to raid, you're not even a person.

I'm a goblin.

Also since I'm taking a serious stab at comics in the near future... this is the (currently) unnamed goblin that Iap will be palling around with.
http://i.imgur.com/nFnFEUl.png

She's still in the process of being detailed so colors might change and she might pick up a few knickknacks or jewelery or tattoos or something. I'm open to suggestions for both names and minor details.
Edited by Iapetus on 5/23/2013 3:08 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Suzy.
90 Undead Priest
Name it Derpy. Dat expression.
90 Night Elf Priest
Derpetus.
85 Troll Warrior
Name it after me ♥
90 Goblin Priest
It's been well documented that I'm unable to draw faces very well. :P
It's also just a placeholder face really, the armor and body were the main target.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hi, Megumi. http://i.minus.com/ibeaAMIDQLcZgn.gif

/cheer

I have a picture for a proper response, I just need to find it.

Also since I'm taking a serious stab at comics in the near future... this is the (currently) unnamed goblin that Iap will be palling around with.
http://i.imgur.com/nFnFEUl.png

Lanie. Name her Lanie.

Please?
90 Goblin Priest
Ah particular reason? O_o
90 Blood Elf Priest
You can join the guild if you really want to Iap. I don't think you want to leave Ashley though. Although you'll meet Belli who is a much more vocal, slightly tipsy version of Ashley. Then there's Unoa who sounds like a 12 year old girl.
90 Troll Priest
Oh Iap, that reminds me, your ex-rogue-buddy is "surprisingly" on Stormreaver now.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ah particular reason? O_o

Good memories, of good times.
90 Blood Elf Priest
This guild is...unstable. Apparently inbetween me starting to reroll a dk and killing Lei Shen 2 hours ago, 2 priests have quit and I've been told to abandon my dk.

Well, !@#$% Froslass is gonna be my alt. (I find it funny I managed to remember this little ice/ghost type for my dk...although Weavile might actually be better...crap. :/)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Universe wants you to be a priest, you'd best heed its wishes.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]