Titan Runestones

90 Human Warlock
The titan runestones for the legendary part of the quest line Echo's of the Titans. Please increase the drop rate for these as you did the Sigils of Power and Wisdom. As if I might get one once a week if IF I am lucky. I run LFR every single week trying to get 12 of these things. Problem is only 6 of the bosses have a chance to drop them. If I keep at the rate I am going it's going to be either mid or late July before I can even finish this quest can get 12 of them. For the love of all that is holy please increase the drop chance on these as well. I have run LFR every single week since it came out and I currently have 4.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Legendary quest.

Legendary quest.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
When did you start on the runestone part? I got my meta a month ago and have only picked up 4 as well. I'm getting anxious because now that the next part has come out, I feel like I am so far behind. @_@
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When did you start on the runestone part? I got my meta a month ago and have only picked up 4 as well. I'm getting anxious because now that the next part has come out, I feel like I am so far behind. @_@

About 4 or 5 weeks ago. I average one a week. I think once I didn't get anything. It wouldn't be so bad if all 12 bosses had a chance to drop them. But you have 6 bosses that have a chance. The part before this where you had to get 20 Secrets of the Empire that wasn't too bad cause all of the bosses dropped them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I can't even get Secrets of the Empire to drop.
:(
I'd kill (more than I already do) to be on the Titan Runestone quest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I can't even get Secrets of the Empire to drop.
:(
I'd kill (more than I already do) to be on the Titan Runestone quest.

My heart goes out to you it really does. When I run LFR every week and get one or nothing I feel like throwing my monitor out my living room window lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've been trying to get my last secret for the past month.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
My heart goes out to you it really does. When I run LFR every week and get one or nothing I feel like throwing my monitor out my living room window lol.

Just be thankful they drop at all in LFR.

I run normal/heroic raiding and I've had my meta for a month (still can't use it because rng hates me ./shrug) and I have 1 runestone.

Rng is Rng, a legendary isn't supposed to be gotten by X date... you'll get it eventually.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, I kind of hope the next quest line isn't quite so RNG dependent. It's not too bad but... this is just getting a bit silly, by the time you've farmed up the first set you've already cleared the raid however many times, and then you do it again for the back half.

There's legendary and then there's just uncreative pains in the !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Legendary quest.

Legendary quest.

And what, exactly, is legendary about hoping and praying that an the rng gods favor you? It's not legendary, it's frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
The problem is that we've already been doing the last two sections of the raid (in addition to the first two) for the Secrets for a while To get yet another "collect drops from raid" quest that requires these two raids again.. well, it's more of a kick to the face than any form of Legendary feeling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have seven Secrets... SEVEN, after clearing every week either LFR or Normal.

SEVEN.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The "Legendary Quest" argument is flawed, because Blizzard keeps nerfing the prior quests.

It took me a few solid months to get the 10 Sigils of each and the 6k valor. Now with the ridiculous drop rates on sigils and the 3k valor nerf,people are getting to the "20 Secrets" quest within a month of reaching 90.

Not fair at all, in my opinion. I'm at 5 Runestones myself, on my 5th week.
Edited by Setzeer on 5/22/2013 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I am still on the secrets of the emperor things. I still need like 3 more...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
3rd week clearing the last two wings on lfr...

0 runestones :|
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin

Rogue in guild got his yesterday >_>

rng factor too much
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
4 weeks of LFR, 2 Runestones... sigh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Legendary quest.

Legendary quest.

The only legendary aspect is how many times you have to run ToT in order to get the secrets and runestones. Here is an idea - don't limit the amount of times a secret or runestone can drop off a boss allowing players to run the raids multiple times in a week. They still can't roll for gear after the first pass, unless they have a mogu rune of fate to spend, but they still have a shot at a secret or rune stone. That way if somebody wants to make their eyeballs bleed by running 50 ToT instances in a week to get their mats, they can. Sounds legendary enough.
Edited by Maegoree on 5/23/2013 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
5 weeks, 2 runestones. Others in guild that have missed bosses 3 weeks, 10 runestones.

Grinding is not Legendary feeling. I'd rather go back to the single chance that the item will drop from one boss than do this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]