Story's Super Spaghetti (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
^ I use the naga epic and you can change the color to anything :D!

A friend got me a WoW keyboard for my birthday. Instead of letters it has all the keys marked with the default WoW commands.

He has one and loves it.

I have not had the heart to tell him that it is pretty worthless, as my keybinds look nothing like the default. I am not sure how he plays .

I have one of those somewhere, lol. Was my ex's and we never exchanged our stuff so I still have it :P
90 Tauren Priest
o.o
90 Night Elf Priest
I have the urge to redo my ui again -_-
must do after I kill dino..so close...

I need ot become better friends with WA. Like bad.
90 Night Elf Druid
^ What's your ui look like now :o
90 Night Elf Priest
Standard Elvui which is fine, but it EATS memory and I just want my frame rate to be steadier on these fights. IT hangs around 50-120 but jumps wildly. With elvui off (again, it's a resource hog and not efficient) it'll be steady at 120+ on ultra.

I want the Elvui raid frames, and that's it. And preferably whatever all goes into how it shows dispels/debuffs as well. I LOVE them. I just don't really need anything else =/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the urge to redo my ui again -_-
must do after I kill dino..so close...

I need ot become better friends with WA. Like bad.

Don't say that - I just remade mine twice last weekend >.>
90 Human Priest
Don't say that - I just remade mine twice last weekend >.>

isn't that how you're supposed to play WoW?
<.<

@Naer: wa is awesome!

keep in mind that if you replace all of elvui with equivalent addons, you'll see similar memory/cpu usage. WA itself can use a lot depending on what you do with it.
90 Night Elf Priest
Well I have 16gb of ddr3 at the moment. Upgrading to the Vishera 8 core from AMD (amd mobo...le sad)

I just ... you know. It's probably my HD, time to get SSD... but regardless.

I just want the raid frames. I hate grids. I hate vuhdo's. I hate xperls.

I know I should be burned at the stake, so just get on with it...
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/23/2013 12:04 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
What does Elvui do that vuhdo can't? Vuhdo has some limitations, but can generally replicate any style.
edit: and yes get an ssd.
Edited by Evry on 5/23/2013 12:09 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Judge me: Its purely visual appearance. I like the shading/color that comes standard. I also, have had a hell of a time, getting Vuhdo customized but I know, I have to once again, put my big girl healer pants on and the the frak over it.

I tried Vuhdo but while I recognized that it was powerful, I felt it was so clunky and bleh.
90 Night Elf Priest
i'm the one who should be burned. I am not picky when it comes to my UI at all. shows my debuffs, shows what i want. i'm game. vuhdo and standard raid frames do what i need.
90 Night Elf Priest
ew. I'm such a snob. And what's worse, a bad snob.

And the mouseovers for Vuhdo, do they work like mouseover macros? Apparently I didn't have mine set correctly because it was only casting on me even though I was hovering over someone elses nameplate.

halp1 can do calculus cant do no vuhdos
90 Human Priest
I felt it was so clunky and bleh.

That's because it is. I don't much care for ElvUI's default colors. They aren't bad though; I just think it's a little too muddled, contrast wise.

Currently rather happy with my current setup, color wise. Uses light green on very-dark.
i.e: http://i.imgur.com/Y40wtQD.jpg
shows most of the relevant colors, the purple bar is Spirit Shell/PWS.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I set up a border on my Grid frames and found that it fits with my ELVui frames quite nicely :D

I'm thinking about trying Tukui and seeing how it goes. Tonight probably won't be the night for that haha.
http://i.imgur.com/nmBnqUl.jpg

That's Ffraid's UI. Sorry it's all blurry >> Weebz is similar, but I have my big CDs in a big bar at the bottom so I don't have to set up a WA for them.
90 Human Priest
cant do no vuhdos

For vuhdo frames I believe you have to use [@vuhdo] conditional.
90 Night Elf Priest
Wow, I have less.

Is that Deverka's aura pack Evry, looks familar? I used it for a bit but Elvui's integrated Aura's were neough for me.

I guess using Elvui, I just feel... inferior. Nothing realllly wrong with it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9xs9tzH0yE0/UYzOg6zvC-I/AAAAAAAAAHs/43VuN-atYYM/s1600/WoWScrnShot_050913_234243.jpg

Pretty recent. I've since squished everything alll close for ease. All my auras show up above my frame with a count down timer, and I use omni CC on my buttons (you can see my PW barrier button is at 53)
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/23/2013 12:31 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I've never been a fan of elvui, I like being able to use separate addons to fully customize what my screen looks like :3

Recently re-did mine and have no plans of changing it xD
90 Human Priest
05/23/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Naérdriel
Is that Deverka's aura pack Evry,

It's based on those auras, yeah. I had something similar made myself and then i realized It was going to end up being the same thing so I took Devreka's and modified them.

My biggest gripe with Elvui is the castbar.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/23/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Evry
Is that Deverka's aura pack Evry,

It's based on those auras, yeah. I had something similar made myself and then i realized It was going to end up being the same thing so I took Devreka's and modified them.

My biggest gripe with Elvui is the castbar.

Too big?
90 Human Priest
It's not customizable at all. it wont' show gcd. doesn't handle channels for shadow/affliction as well. Spoiled by gnosis.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]