Story's Super Spaghetti (Healer OT)

90 Human Paladin
But now it's final (I think). Recheck.

Its good. Definitely built for GoI. If you try it would love to hear your feedback. I am still a bit behind the gear curve but i think it has a lot of potential once my gear catches up. I don't feel that mana starved right now.
90 Night Elf Priest
My UI is a bit weird.

http://i.imgur.com/vYltz2T.jpg

Generally though, my raid frames are a bit bigger in 10 man and moved a bit lower down but I didn't feel like touching them since I was running LFR. I've been meaning to touch it up, but lazy.

It makes me happy ohgodfleas is in your guild!
90 Night Elf Druid
It makes me happy ohgodfleas is in your guild!

Illucia convinced him to transfer over on his warlock because that's what we needed! And he fits right in perfectly with us! :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
OOM mumble is so lonely : (
90 Human Priest
Ooh, are we talking UIs? I think mine is pretty spiffy. This is the only recent SS I have in a raid group so uh... just ignore the chatbox...

http://i.imgur.com/AeMWKdd.jpg
100 Blood Elf Priest
just ignore the chatbox...

But I want to ride your D as well!

Sorry. That's pretty funny, nice UI though!

I've never been able to stop using the standard UI >_> It has everything I need.
90 Night Elf Druid
Ooh, are we talking UIs? I think mine is pretty spiffy. This is the only recent SS I have in a raid group so uh... just ignore the chatbox...

http://i.imgur.com/AeMWKdd.jpg

Is this that LFR that I said I wouldn't go to and right after you said you solo healed Garalon? Ha.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Our old mage is seriously a douchebag, never thought he was but damn. He left our guild for no reasonable reason and is now talking !@#$ to our trial mage in an LFR. Scumbaggggs.
90 Dwarf Priest
A bit late to the UI party
Out of combat:
http://imgur.com/gGsHsKW
In combat:
http://imgur.com/Xcevbfu
dead:
http://imgur.com/ZKcXESP
90 Night Elf Druid
Our old mage is seriously a douchebag, never thought he was but damn. He left our guild for no reasonable reason and is now talking !@#$ to our trial mage in an LFR. Scumbaggggs.

I hate when people do that. Just get a whole personality switch once they have nothing to do with you anymore. It just kind of makes me go, "Really? Why'd I ever like you?" Ugh.
100 Draenei Paladin
I hate when people do that. Just get a whole personality switch once they have nothing to do with you anymore. It just kind of makes me go, "Really? Why'd I ever like you?" Ugh.

Yeah, that's why I'm never nice to anybody ever. No sense being two-faced.
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, that's why I'm never nice to anybody ever. No sense being two-faced.

Apparently I'm nicer on the forums than I am in guild! They say I'm tricking everyone. Pssssh.
90 Night Elf Druid
Doing arena on my disc priest for guild xp in pve gear xD Very amusing.

I am so used to my druid though ;______;
90 Night Elf Druid
I felt that way except it was more I'm so used to my paladin so I had no idea what I was doing on my druid.

Still have no idea but we're doing 3s again tonight!
90 Night Elf Druid
We did a few and afterwards I was like "I miss stealth, cyclone, and tree :(" but disc is fun! We won like 4 games lol, lost about 5. He has a higher rating so we were going against 1500-1600 teams :3

Life swap is the best thing ever.
90 Night Elf Druid
God, I think we lost like 11 games? But my mmr from last season was at least 1900-2100 so we were going up against 1800+ teams when I only have two pieces of tyrannical.

Life swap sounds like the best thing ever, but I do love my shroom LoH if I have time to power them up!
100 Blood Elf Priest
Standard Elvui which is fine, but it EATS memory and I just want my frame rate to be steadier on these fights. IT hangs around 50-120 but jumps wildly. With elvui off (again, it's a resource hog and not efficient) it'll be steady at 120+ on ultra.

I want the Elvui raid frames, and that's it. And preferably whatever all goes into how it shows dispels/debuffs as well. I LOVE them. I just don't really need anything else =/

Memory has essentially nothing to do with frame rates. The only way memory use could hurt frame rates is if you were running out, and...if 1 *megabyte* is making a noticeable impact on your free memory, you should probably upgrade those 128MB SDRAM SIMMs you're using.

The main way addons have a performance impact is through CPU time. In ElvUI, the raid frames are probably the biggest contributor to CPU use in combat, sad to say. Most of the rest of the UI isn't really doing anything in combat but sitting there looking pretty. Raid frames, boss mods, scrolling combat text, nameplates, and meters are the major CPU offender

You might try turning off the SCT and nameplates. That might help.

If you dont have a 120hz monitor, though, try capping the framerate at 60. I use a tool that came with my motherboard, but your graphics card drivers can probably do it too. Your monitor can't display more than 60, so capping it should give you the consistency you want.
Edited by Kaels on 5/23/2013 5:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Standard Elvui which is fine, but it EATS memory and I just want my frame rate to be steadier on these fights. IT hangs around 50-120 but jumps wildly. With elvui off (again, it's a resource hog and not efficient) it'll be steady at 120+ on ultra.

I want the Elvui raid frames, and that's it. And preferably whatever all goes into how it shows dispels/debuffs as well. I LOVE them. I just don't really need anything else =/

Memory has essentially nothing to do with frame rates. The only way memory use could hurt frame rates is if you were running out, and...if 1 *megabyte* is making a noticeable impact on your free memory, you should probably upgrade those 128MB SDRAM SIMMs you're using.

The main way addond have a performance impact is through CPU time. In ElvUI, the raid frames are probably the biggest contributor to CPU use in combat, sad to say. Most of the rest of the UI isn't really doing anything in combat but sitting there looking pretty. Raid frames, boss mods, scrolling combat text, and meters are the major CPU offenders.

If you dont have a 120hz monitor, though, try just turning on Vsync.

Hmmm, I'd think my cpu could handle it. It's just a weird pull of resources from 120-150 down to 50-60?

I wonder when I upgrade it'll do better?
90 Night Elf Druid
God, I think we lost like 11 games? But my mmr from last season was at least 1900-2100 so we were going up against 1800+ teams when I only have two pieces of tyrannical.

Life swap sounds like the best thing ever, but I do love my shroom LoH if I have time to power them up!

It is pretty nice, when used correctly lol. I used it a few times and it worked pretty well :D

I still prefer druid pvp :3
100 Blood Elf Priest
Well...I'm running a Core i5 3570k overclocked to 4.3 GHz, and I still drop to 50 in combat sometimes. Thing is, those addons are doing a whole lot of math. You'd be surprised how much it is. In 25m raids, my addons sometimes use almost as much CPU as the client. A major offender is 'smooth updates' on health bars.

Oh, another thing that eats a shocking amount of CPU time is buff/debuff timers. Make sure your configuration isn't showing unnecessary duplicate information.
Edited by Kaels on 5/23/2013 5:21 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]