Continuing the chaos! (Event continued...)

90 Worgen Hunter
I have another little event that will go hand in hand with our last event that took place in Stormwind (bombings). This idea requires my to find rpers who can rp as dead bodies for a short time. If you are at all interested post on this forum or whisper me and I will give you more information about it.

I will be creating a list of people who I can use as dead bodies for this rp.

Dead bodies:
Reply Quote
41 Tauren Druid
If it doesn't envolve talking (I don't speak english) and only laying on the ground, I would gladly help you. Just tell me what race you need and what time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If it doesn't envolve talking (I don't speak english) and only laying on the ground, I would gladly help you. Just tell me what race you need and what time.

Whatever race you so choose! In regards to time I was think this Sunday afternoon if you are able? Just give me the character name and I'll put you down :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]