Alliance Base for Northern Barrens (RP)

90 Night Elf Mage
Hello All, since 5.3 will not be around and the event is limited, let's all get in the spirit and make Ratchet the RP hot spot for us all. I know many of us want to kill everything at will but sometimes we need to take a break from the fighting and mend the injured or just get a quick pint before it's back to the lines. So until the event is over, I hope to see many popular RP guilds who RP to end up here to fight the good fight. As always, please be mindful and for those who are Horde and are NOT aligned to Garrosh (RP wise), it would be a nice time to mingle a bit and talk smack at one another. So let's get some Cross Faction in here as well!

If you plan to post guild events for the Ratchet area or just want to show some support for the idea, please post here! I can't wait to see what we can achieve on this server now!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I wholeheartedly support this, and you'll see me there at some point or other, perhaps with a few other guildies, too.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
now you have to convince the people that don't read the forums
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
it's day one and in all honesty, it will pick up soon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
It'll pick up. After all the port from Shrine goes there so people will likely notice the RP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Day 2 begins....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mm....

If/when my clan decides to follow the path of war, you will see us there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looks like it'll be late Sunday!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I have started seeing some people comign in and out with minor RP and such. At the rate we are spreading the word, we should have a lot more on Friday.

I know many people ask about where people RP and all, but let's take advantage of 5.3 and really kick it off. Who knows how long it will be before 5.4?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I find this patch very exciting lore-wise. I just keep trying to find the time to go RP it! So busy with recruiting and guild management. Augh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Dawn of the Third Day...
So bumping it!
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Hunter
You'll certainly see me and the Cartel there very soon! Business will be...booming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]