Battle Fatigue is way out of hand

90 Undead Hunter
Most of these posts make me laugh.

Yes, they nerfed pvp heals some, maybe even a lot, but as far as I can tell that just made it close to fair.

I'm not some great pvper, not really even close, but even after this "herler nerf" me and a friend of mine on his alt holy priest managed to get a 1600 rating in 2s in about 2 hours. I also managed to go 10-7 on my fresh 90 mage with a Holy Paly. In both cases if we saw dual dps, it was a guaranteed win. Maybe it's a little harder on healers in 3s, 5s, RBGs, or at higher ratings but you also have more or better teammates who should be looking out for you, and a healer should not be worth 2 dps in pvp if they are going to put them in the same queues.

I know, it sucks that you aren't guaranteed to win every single fight against teams without healers now, but that should be the goal. It shouldn't be the comp that determines the outcome, it should be the players. If you are getting hit by 3 dps and your teammates aren't killing and ccing them, or throwing you peels, then you should lose, the fact that you are a resto druid (or any other healer class) should not mean you can live forever.
Edited by Buttercheese on 6/25/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Dude, why would you necro a post over a month old?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]