@ Baconn

90 Night Elf Warrior
I know it seems he's gone, but I saw him mentioned in a video and had to post it here. Been forever since I was on FT but I'll never forget Baconn. Look at the comments :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=dpI2n2a6aIg&NR=1
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I had such high hopes for this video with the donkey kong music, but it was just a waste of time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was shocked when I was minding my own business on the isle a while back and some ret paly named Bacon killed me on K'J... felt like a flashback
Reply Quote
Holy shiznitty, it's Jorgebush. This dude helped Lamorta teach me how to play this game way back in vanilla. I remember him running me through ZF and turning into a big tiger dude from some AQ set he had, and beating the hell out of a rogue named Twiztedninja that kept ganking me in SS. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I remember him running me through ZF and turning into a big tiger dude from some AQ set he had, and beating the hell out of a rogue named Twiztedninja that kept ganking me in SS. Good times.

Many good times on Firetree. Wish the news of it's population health was better, i'd come back. Shame what seems to have fated FT :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/OmefNSv.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I remember vanilla WoW and I was like 15 and I'd go to Crossroads and it'd be under attack by Baconn and it seriously seemed like no one in the world could take him down. He was seriously like Firetrees most famous paladin back in the day.

Just glad to see that you're still playing and everytime I kill a paladin I just wish it could be you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I was thinking about all of you the other day. I still get chills thinking about Stabby though.
Hope you are all well and enjoying the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]