Should I stack more stam??

100 Human Warrior
Title say it all, I have around 614k buffed. I'm stacking mitigation stats but at this point do you think it would be more useful going for more stam??

Raid-wise, we're still on Tortos.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Unless you're dying to burst - which, at your difficulty level would be due to healing problems, not unavoidable damage - you should still be going for hit/exp/mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am not a warrior, but I don't think you should be gemming for parry. Mastery all day everyday, no?

Use reforgelite (or some other addon like it) as it will get you as close to 7.5 hit and 15 exp without being under it.

In normals, you should never have to stack stamina, tbh.

Maybe keep a stam trinket or two if you really need the stamina on a fight.

HOpefully a warrior player will be able to help you further.
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
With your item level in 10M, you should be stacking mastery while making sure you cap hit and expertise. If you tank bats on tortos, you should equip stamina trinkets to reduce the chance of you dropping below 350k and healing the bats.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am not a warrior, but I don't think you should be gemming for parry. Mastery all day everyday, no?

yea dont gem parry, mastery or mastery stam, you are where my war was before I got the upgrades he is 571k unbuffed now
Edited by Toxarís on 5/22/2013 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]