BLOOD DKS NEED A NERF ASAP!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok so heres the story Me and a few friends where in hellfire capping towers. I had a rogue a warlock and a Arms Warrior.

A Blood DK showed up with 826K HP?!?!? WTF?? He had full buffs.

He Pulled me and we all started to DPS 2 seconds into the fight we where all infected with his diseases. No matter how much DPS we did he wasnt dieing he was healing somehow The lock Feared him he Trinketd out and then somehow instantly killed her??

The warrior and me where attack using all CD's the DK used His Death and decay to slow us down He was about 20% HP so i stunned him He used his ability to trinket out again?? Seriously wtf The DK then used a shield and he healed to FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!! he then slowed me with chains and pulled the my warrior friend and fought him and in about 20 seconds he was DEAD!!! the dk still had full hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

The rogue was still dpsing him but couldnt do any damage he then proceeds to kill the rogue and me without dieing or comign close to death this is some SERIOUS BS AND NEEDS A NERF ASAP !!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TL:DR
Bads with no gear can't kill a Blood DK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i agree, The blood dk needs some serious nerfing. The new patch treated unholy dks well with the buff on necrotic strike. besides the point lol, I think What you need to do is have a mage somewhere in the mix, or you could just fight fire with fire and get another dk on him. Point is, If he is hitting you, he is healing himself so you have to attack him from a distance. Yes, Its a pain in the !@# if you cant, but this is what you have to work with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also, your gear isnt going to cut it on arenas. Malev gear at least to go in and you nned to be full y geared. anything lower isnt going to do ANYTHING. Get better gear, fight a Blood somehow at a distance and you should see better results.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya i know ive been working on pvp gear for awhile now

i just find it hard to believe that a single DK can take out 4 at once by himself.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I had a rogue a warlock and a Arms Warrior.

Your idiot friends need to learn a class. they face. how the hell & wtf..............
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I loled. A bunch of baddies messing around w/ old content (probably wanting to gank some lowbies) and got pwned by a tank who knew how to play his class and was probably geared.
Edited by Conser on 5/22/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
A rogue can completely shut down a dk, while the warlock drops him at range. 3 people losing to a blood dk is not a blood dk op issue. It's a "hey let's mindlessly zerg this blood dk that knows his !@#$, he gonna die np" issue. Ie. %^-* players.

To actually deplete 3 health bars of classes with self healing like 2nd wind and warlock burst healing with puny blood dk damage is just... lol.
Edited by Milicatwo on 5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well somehow he has two deathgrips. which pulled everyone this is BS he keeps killing us no matter what we try hes immune to stuns fear and dont even get me started on the blood worms
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well somehow he has two deathgrips. which pulled everyone this is BS he keeps killing us no matter what we try hes immune to stuns fear and dont even get me started on the blood worms

1 of them is death grip. The other is probably gorefiend's grasp aka GG.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So I was just chilling in Hellfire minding my own business in Blood Spec with full buffs I had 826k hp.

There was some gimp paladin, a warrior, a lock and rogue capping towers so I decided to go all For the Alliance on them.

What do you know I dust them all because no matter how much dps they do I outheal it all.

All I can say is thank goodness for double deathgrips, immunity to stuns, fear, and bloodworms. Oh yeah and awesome horde that always stay within melee range.
Edited by Zèüs on 5/22/2013 1:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i apologize i swear not all horde are that bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...this is some SERIOUS BS AND NEEDS A NERF ASAP !!

I play four characters...Demo/Destro Lock, Shadow/Disc Priest, Arcane/Frost Mage, Blood/UH DK. On the forums for EVERY class that I play, there is always someone coming in (playing a different class) to complain about how "X ability is OP, NERF NOW!".

I am quite tired of this. Learn to play your class or play multiple classes so that you may gain perspective on how the game is played. I've not geared my characters in full PvP or PvE gear yet, but I know the mechanics of WoW quite well after nine years of playing.

It is quite tiresome to find threads that say "NERF THIS" or "NERF THAT" or even "THIS IS TOO HARD". In my opinion, maybe life itself deserves a nerf as the economy is OP...and so are taxes. Death is also OP and should be removed from life, but good luck convincing the developers to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Love the hyperbole op
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
so your an undergeared palli who got rofled by a geared dk ,omg this must be a hate crime
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Geared tank with the 65% resil...wonder why you couldn't kill him. Fortunately, it's not so difficult in arenas or BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Lol. I nominate this for potw.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

i just find it hard to believe that a single DK can take out 4 at once by himself.

You are doing it wrong. 100% Serious.

In WORLD PVP, Pve gear is superior, because there is no downscaling, and because all resil is now baseline.

A 522+ Blood dk in world PvP will absolutely destroy PvP geared players who are stuck MAX at 496, and often lower because not everyone has full tyrannical.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

No you haven't... if you were you would have better than that contenders bullsh!t.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]