BLOOD DKS NEED A NERF ASAP!!!

90 Undead Death Knight
Hahahahaha, my lord I found this hilarious! I really hope the OP was joking, cause otherwise he has some serious problems.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Chances are, he was in PvE Gear, which is > PvP Gear atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hidden patch notes to 5.3 patch:

world

pvp

doesn't

matter.

have a good day!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok eventually after he killed us all over and over we finally went to go form a 25M raid group to kill him. Its looks like he did the same. he had 3 Other DKS with him One was unholy. Frost and another blood we charged to kill them and we wiped about 6 times before killing them i will upload the video soon

THEY ALL HAD FULL ToT RAID GEAR!!

NERF NERF NERF
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/10
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
Look at all these flavor of the century death knights defending their Op class that requires zero skill so valiantly. It truly is something.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Look at all these flavor of the century death knights defending their Op class that requires zero skill so valiantly. It truly is something.
irony of a bm hunter making this comment
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
I won't deny that my spec/class is OP and I am fine with them nerfing it all they want. You see because I can still play it no matter what. I don't rely on absurd heals or any of that other crap DKs have. They nerfed us this patch and while other hunters cry I stand tall because i'm still kicking !@# in pvp. Can you answer me this Kusari, would you still play DKs if they nerfed them to what rogues were in 5.1? Or would you roll warlock or monk? That is what I though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
@Desecration... why dual weild blood? Is this viable at all? Why have I never seen it before? And I understand your enchants, but like that do you have the ability to dps any class with healing capabilities? This seems very fun, and very cruel to use against people... but I dont understand how useful it would be.

@OP.... lol, umad?
Reply Quote
I won't deny that my spec/class is OP and I am fine with them nerfing it all they want. You see because I can still play it no matter what. I don't rely on absurd heals or any of that other crap DKs have. They nerfed us this patch and while other hunters cry I stand tall because i'm still kicking !@# in pvp. Can you answer me this Kusari, would you still play DKs if they nerfed them to what rogues were in 5.1? Or would you roll warlock or monk? That is what I though.
i have mained dk since the class was introduced in wrath. i have been here through the nerfs and buffs. so yes i went through most of cata where dks were the train target of choice due to poor survival. this class is a roaler coaster of being eiether average at best or nerfed into uselessness.

you dont rely on self heals because your class is not based or balanced around having the ability to do so. a class as mobile bursty and with all the control at your disposalwith the ability to sustain itself would be beyond retarded.

dks on the other hand are one of the least mobile classes in the game with little reliable ways to crowd control people thus they are given tools to keep themselves alive namely healing.

sounds like a bad case of butthurt on your end which is hilarious considering your class is one of the closest things to a hard counter we have.

also have to laugh rogues were not that bad in 5.1. they were just eclipsed like all melee classes where by the retardedness that was arms warriors.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
outplayed
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Kraýt
90 Blood Elf Paladin
stormreaver:
kraýt
Ok so heres the story Me and a few friends where in hellfire capping towers. I had a rogue a warlock and a Arms Warrior.

A Blood DK showed up with 826K HP?!?!? WTF?? He had full buffs.

He Pulled me and we all started to DPS 2 seconds into the fight we where all infected with his diseases. No matter how much DPS we did he wasnt dieing he was healing somehow The lock Feared him he Trinketd out and then somehow instantly killed her??

The warrior and me where attack using all CD's the DK used His Death and decay to slow us down He was about 20% HP so i stunned him He used his ability to trinket out again?? Seriously wtf The DK then used a shield and he healed to FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!! he then slowed me with chains and pulled the my warrior friend and fought him and in about 20 seconds he was DEAD!!! the dk still had full hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

The rogue was still dpsing him but couldnt do any damage he then proceeds to kill the rogue and me without dieing or comign close to death this is some SERIOUS BS AND NEEDS A NERF ASAP !!

You probably treated the blood dk like the level 60s you were ganking in Hellfire, rather than kiting him around and killing him that way.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
05/22/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Scabandari
Ok so heres the story Me and a few friends where in hellfire capping towers.

typical horde noobs ganking 60-80s because they cant kill 90s then one of the victims gets mad specs blood because he know its his best bet and precedes to own 4 noobs.
i dont know how many times i get ganked by the horde and have to do this.
ive played horde and never get ganked why is that?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Ya i know ive been working on pvp gear for awhile now

i just find it hard to believe that a single DK can take out 4 at once by himself.

LOL that's the new patch, not the blood dk. Get down on your knees for your new PvE overlords.
Reply Quote
Ya i know ive been working on pvp gear for awhile now

i just find it hard to believe that a single DK can take out 4 at once by himself.

You obviously aren't afraid of doing PvE and dungeons according to your gear.

Yet, you haven't taken the Justice Points and converted them to honor and gotten a full suit of normal PvP gear?

But really, even that gear wouldn't help you if you can't work together as a team rather than try to zerg a class you don't know how to counter alone, let alone in a group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I said OH LORD JESUS ITS A FIRE! I RAN FOR MY LIFE! I DIDN'T GRAB NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
@Desecration... why dual weild blood? I

Because he's doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I said OH LORD JESUS ITS A FIRE! I RAN FOR MY LIFE! I DIDN'T GRAB NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!

this made me giggle like a girl for 10 minutes
Reply Quote
I glanced at your toon, you shouldn't be too surprised he killed you. Your gear is a bit lacking.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I remember soloing more then 5 people as blood when 5.1 first came out. It was hilarious! Granted, they were all in crap pve gear but even so, i just crushed them. They only killed me when they got near 10 people, a few of which had actually pvp gear.

@OP: Stop being bad. Even in bad gear, all it takes to beat a blood dk is to stay out of his melee range. No melee for him, no death strikes, little rune power, low healing, GG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]