BLOOD DKS NEED A NERF ASAP!!!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I actually did sit there for two minutes and laugh at him.

two, not thirty. Liar.

I was definitely getting runic power from doing nothing. I believe you generate RP from parries or just damage taken while Conversion is not active

Did you buy your DK or something? Or are you just naturally mentally retarded?

Also, I'm not sure you should be calling anyone kid when you clearly lack the basic comprehensive reading skills required to distinguish a physical absorption shield from an actual piece of equipment.

Actually, I'm not even sure that they were referring to a blood shield, but I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that he's not talking about this DK whipping out his Bulwark of Azzinoth.

so at first you say he is using a blood shield, then you say he's not? Get your facts straight kid.
Reply Quote
and anybody that argues there fine is an idiot.

They're*

05/24/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Todd
I don't think its possible

It's*

05/24/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Todd
do need a nerf there out of hand,

They're*

Don't call others stupid if that's how you type.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lawl?
Reply Quote
LOL more QQ threads about BDKs

05/21/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Kraýt
A Blood DK showed up with 826K HP?!?!? WTF?? He had full buffs

were tanks, we get more hp

He was about 20% HP so i stunned him He used his ability to trinket out again??

Icebound Fortitude nub

05/21/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Kraýt
Seriously wtf The DK then used a shield and he healed to FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you idiot, we cant use shields, but the big heal was death pact, 50% hp heal, pairs with Purgatory

You sir, are the definition of noob.
Edited by Cybrøk on 5/24/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Blood DK aren't OP in the open world,

Yesterday for exemple :

I was calmly ganking lowbies in Hyjal when these 3 90 come and attack me, i was holding my own and i almost killed 2 of them (warrior, rogue) while having a hunter shoot me from far and 3 guards on my back.

I died, So you see, we're not OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/22/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Conser
Well somehow he has two deathgrips. which pulled everyone this is BS he keeps killing us no matter what we try hes immune to stuns fear and dont even get me started on the blood worms

1 of them is death grip. The other is probably gorefiend's grasp aka GG.

It's not. I'm not sure what ability it is, I haven't played my dk in forever but I know they have something that allows them to use it a second time before cooldown kicks in, in addition to gorefiends grasp and the ability or talent that resets DG when it fails or they get a killing blow. Escape is near impossible, fortunately for me a blood killing me is also impossible just because I can outheal them, but I will never kill one. I have heard a frost dk claim he can solo a blood, I think either he's full of !@#$ or they were noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

1 of them is death grip. The other is probably gorefiend's grasp aka GG.

It's not. I'm not sure what ability it is, I haven't played my dk in forever but I know they have something that allows them to use it a second time before cooldown kicks in, in addition to gorefiends grasp and the ability or talent that resets DG when it fails or they get a killing blow. Escape is near impossible, fortunately for me a blood killing me is also impossible just because I can outheal them, but I will never kill one. I have heard a frost dk claim he can solo a blood, I think either he's full of !@#$ or they were noobs.

Then it's probably the dk pvp 4 set bonus. It allows for a second dg within 3 seconds of using the first one. And A frost dk CAN solo a blood dk. It's called kiting with chilblains. It takes a bit of time but it is doable.
Edited by Conser on 5/26/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I don't think its possible for a blood dk to have 826k fully buffed... The most I've seen a blood dk with 710k fully buffed and he was in full 525 raid gear... That being said blood dks do need a nerf there out of hand, and anybody that argues there fine is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFLZDmJ9Yo&list=UUtu2BCnJoFGRBOuIh570QWw&index=1
8 mins of 2 retards tunneling a blood dk and feeding him death strikes in 2v2s. its a good thing 2s mean something to the community otherwise this would be huge.

Retards? they're both R1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
8 mins of 2 retards tunneling a blood dk and feeding him death strikes in 2v2s. its a good thing 2s mean something to the community otherwise this would be huge.

Retards? they're both R1
r1 2v2s? Goes to show how great the bracket is then. 8mins of sitting in melee range feeding the self healing tank trolling a match to a draw.

There's no benefit to blood in arenas. It's stalemate and lose rating for the draw or a loss
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
He sounds like a typical PvPer. ERMEGERD BLIZZ THIS TANK CLASS WON'T DIE TO ME PLEASE NERF BLIZZ. I CAN'T KILLS HIM BECAUSE HE DOES ALL THIS FUNKY STUFF WHICH CAUSES HIM TO HEAL AND TAKE LIKE NO DAMAGE WITH ABLE TO BREAK MY STUNS AND CC's WHY THEY SO OP?! NERF THEM BLIZZ

Blizzard be all like, "We understand your concern but we can't nerf Blood DK's in PvP with out nerfing them for PvE as well. Doing this would make Blood DK's no longer as viable for PvE which is our primary focus for tanking classes. We are also not obligated to nerf a class that you lost or had a draw with just because you are mad and know nothing about said class."

In conclusion Blood DK's are a tank class. Contrary to popular belief they are not meant to die to one shot macro's created by people who hmm get their classes nerfed soon after *cough* Swifty *cough*. Blizzard can not nerf a class based solely on PvP with out also looking at the effect it would do to PvE. If they nerf conversion the damage is very minimal to PvE however the QQ threads about blood dk's existed well before this.
Edited by Fálrin on 5/26/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why nerf blood dk's? They aren't viable for rbg's and they are really only used as a troll. Maybe you should ask for them to be reworked as they are useless in RBG's.

Basically rework their mastery so their defensives don't rely primarily on them hitting something.

Also he was obviously in full raid gear meaning... Blizzards method of world PvP sucking for actual PvP'ers is working.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/26/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Fálrin
Blizzard can not nerf a class based solely on PvP with out also looking at the effect it would do to PvE.

Might I remind you about dark succor, the facing requirement of howling blast, and, finally, hungering cold cast time?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blizzard can not nerf a class based solely on PvP with out also looking at the effect it would do to PvE.

Might I remind you about dark succor, the facing requirement of howling blast, and, finally, hungering cold cast time?

Knew it, blizzard nerfs everything based on pvp and doesn't even look at PvE... guess you are right they just don't care at all about PvE and just balance solely around PvP.

Oh wait that is right... they checked how much it would effect PvE when they did those nerfs. Silly me :).

On the Howling Blast facing requirement does that not sound like common sense to you? I mean... seriously?
Edited by Fálrin on 5/27/2013 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Knew it, blizzard nerfs everything based on pvp and doesn't even look at PvE... guess you are right they just don't care at all about PvE and just balance solely around PvP.

Oh wait that is right... they checked how much it would effect PvE when they did those nerfs. Silly me :).

On the Howling Blast facing requirement does that not sound like common sense to you? I mean... seriously?

All 3 of those nerfs made blackwing descent a b*tch and a half for me. I had to kite the worms on magmaw and the facing requirement made it 10x worse from my pov.

Dark Succor made Death Strike a button I pretty much mashed on Chimaeron since it brought me to over 10% so the healers didn't have to waste their mana on me. When it was nerfed, I died a LOT more times to him. And before you say it was the healers' fault, due to the fact that they had to heal more ppl after that nerf (there was usually 2 other dks in the raid), they ran out of mana a lot faster.

As for Hungering Cold, do I even need to mention the adds on Maloriak?

Edit: Oh, of course, you never even did bwd, did you?
Edited by Conser on 5/27/2013 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I don't think its possible for a blood dk to have 826k fully buffed... The most I've seen a blood dk with 710k fully buffed and he was in full 525 raid gear... That being said blood dks do need a nerf there out of hand, and anybody that argues there fine is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFLZDmJ9Yo&list=UUtu2BCnJoFGRBOuIh570QWw&index=1

i have quite a bit more than that (unbuffed i am at 710k) and fully buffed much more so without running double stam trinkets and gearing for stam, sorry, but blood dks can have well over 800k health, just in my gear i could have that unbuffed when geared for stam.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
If your team cant kill a blood DK theres something wring with ur play style Lol ( means you guys suck at wow cuz i killed a blood DK with my lock) such Nubs lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Guess it comes down to how everyone plays.. I'm not yet level 90 and I'm not even using pvp gear this time but I run into twinks almost every freaking match. However, I take out groups of 5 or so at a time at my current level.

I'm sure this will change though.. haha

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Neglected/achievement#95:a231
Edited by Neglected on 5/28/2013 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This isn't a blood dk being over powered issue, this is an issue caused by the resilience changes introduced in 5.3.

Because everyone now has 65% baseline resilience, that blood dk took 65% reduced damage from you on top of having the avoidance and extra health given to him by pve gear. If you ran into him in a rated battleground or arena, he would have has is ilvl reduced to the ilvl cap to compensate for the over-gearing issue. However, in world pvp there is no ilvl cap and thus he is allowed to enjoy 65% resilience and the benefits high end pve gear bring him. So you see, this is not an issue that blood dks have, this is just a problem introduced in this latest patch. World pvp is dead. Unless you want to go against heroic twice upgraded pvers dumping on you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lets just nerf everyone because of a blood dk is %%*!#*@!*% you 3 lol and im sure all 3 of you just stood toe to toes with a "blood dk " as well hmm? lol yea about that nerfing.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]