Horridon's Last Gasp

90 Draenei Shaman
I upgraded Horridon's Last Gasp to 530, and it doesn't seem to proc, at all. Anyone else notice this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You have to be in combat for the trinket to proc.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
duh. Thanks, Tiriel!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Seems like something I would do. Is it working now?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pbebzamcdkhoc0td/details/6/?s=5685&e=6284

Proc'd for me quite a bit. Thankfully. Though I did notice that they changed the Meta proc to Lucidity. Was stumped on that for a couple pulls.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Though I did notice that they changed the Meta proc to Lucidity. Was stumped on that for a couple pulls.

I thought my meta was trolling me all last night before someone else pointed it out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
So THAT explains why my Weak Aura wasn't working. Time to change it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes im not the only one who got trolled by the meta buff change! :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Pros use the Spell ID of it so it wouldn't even matter :)

But yeah, didn't even notice they changed the name until I started looking at logs and saw a new buff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Pros use the Spell ID of it so it wouldn't even matter :)

But yeah, didn't even notice they changed the name until I started looking at logs and saw a new buff.

WELL. I'M NOT AS PRO AS YOU ARE, OK?

*pats*

I had to...the urge was overwhelming...

*pats again*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Well I actually went back to just the buff name since "clearcasting" made my auras go crazy when I was on my resto druid.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Pros, or people who main a resto druid. The previous proc was so annoying, as I always had to remember Clearcasting #1 is for Regrowth, Clearcasting #2 is for Rejuve spam. If both Clearcastings are up at the same time, Rejuve spam, then Regrowth.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
haha, yeah usually I'm on the up and up, but I got trolled a bit as well with the name change and my WA not showing up. I actually asked in vent if the LMG was bugged or something.

Which reminds me, I need to add a sound to the proc, since I'm never looking at the spot where my visual aid is placed. Second note to self, make the visual aid bigger so I see it.

~M
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Proc'd for me quite a bit. Thankfully. Though I did notice that they changed the Meta proc to Lucidity. Was stumped on that for a couple pulls.

Same >.>
<.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]