to the new changes in pvp

90 Draenei Death Knight
i love pvping don't get me wrong but the new patch took alot away from those of us who pvped for a long time alot of us worked hard on gear but you took away our pvp resilience from our gear and gave it to everyone i understand that it's fair they got some pvp resilience but don't take it away from the people who pvped and got the gear and cut our pvp power in half you took to much away from the people who pvped and got the gear for pvp please put it back before patch 5.3
Edited by Shadowgypsie on 5/23/2013 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
nonsense LOL they did this so people with gears don't pick on people without gears. pve people still need pvp power so to me i think i love this change.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
that is why they made pvp servers, pve servers and role play servers. if your tired of getting picked on by pvp people then do some pvp to get the pvp gear or go on a pve server. i know it is hard for blizz to keep this game running with new and fresh ideas but for those of us who pvp we got our armor resilience taken away and our pvp power cut in half.
Edited by Shadowgypsie on 5/23/2013 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Yeah the changes suck how ever blizzard will try and fix the ideas get over it just wait for the bad replys.

The warlock KJC was going to be nerf to hell but look a ton of bad replys fixed that issue & a few phone calls.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9309301938

a ton of bad replys did that say that on the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897/54_PTR_Now_Live-6_20_2013

Set up a large group of people get a ton of people on your side using twitter & a few other programs then call up Blizzard INC and request change
Reply Quote
On my server, Arthas, there is a 546 mage, Supahotfiyah. He spends a good bit of the day at the PvP vendors BLASTING players in PvP gear. Hes has 550k health and is DECKED in Heroic PvE gear. It takes about 5 of us to pin him down and kill him.

I don't get how this is remotely fair...PvE gear needs a serious nerf
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter

I don't get how this is remotely fair..

Wpvp has never been fair. Sounds like you need to roll to a carebear server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think 5.3's PvP changes are one of the best things Bliz has done for PvP in a long time. In fact it made me come back to the game recently just to check it out, and I love it. There's still
a very noticeable difference between honor and conquest gear, but overall the playing field has been leveled a bit and skill has been made important again.

The one exception to "even playing field" is World PvP, but saying that was ever fair in the first place would really be living in the realm of fantasy.

On my server, Arthas, there is a 546 mage, Supahotfiyah. He spends a good bit of the day at the PvP vendors BLASTING players in PvP gear. Hes has 550k health and is DECKED in Heroic PvE gear. It takes about 5 of us to pin him down and kill him.

I don't get how this is remotely fair...PvE gear needs a serious nerf

This is hilarious. I would high-five this Mage if I could.

You need to get over your concept that World PvP was or is even supposed to be "fair". If that were the case there would be no need for instanced PvP of any kind.
Edited by Scrappy on 6/24/2013 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Nerf PVE gear raids become unable to be done. A its blizzards down fall, try a shadow priest decked in some PVP gear don't know what set all I know is she killed my level 90 Blood Elf DK in 2sec with my Anti-Magic Shell on so really its the Res we need more of it clearly the PVP power don't help much if it can bypass so much freaking armor + 10% armor being - from every class with a passitive like it which means everyone dies easyer just lame
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Blizzard socialized PVP gave every body 65% PVP res that other people farmed for then told us to blow it out our rear ends if we didn't like it. On top of that BGs are only friendly to botters now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]