Pretty Cool Story

90 Human Warlock
You play to have fun? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?! That's a pretty well put thought though... Gope admits he's likely not as good as others and wishes to avoid wargames. Come to think of it, the original post did state one guild was better then another... AND Red does have No Skill riding their @%*%!*%*.

One has to wonder who's the real winner here? WILL THE CAPED CRUSADER MANAGE TO SAVE GOTHAM ONE MORE TIME, OR WILL EVIL TRIUMPH OVER GOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL?! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!

A lot of us have to wonder that. Red/No Skill says they won, when the Resilient says otherwise. Two different stories as well and it's hard to tell which one anyone should believe.

However, I did look into the whole event. I've snuck a few toons into The Resilient and there was an event set up for it, and some members who were invited weren't even in the guild. So pretty much, it's fair game.

I hadn't been at the arena since I had a 25 man Heart of Fear run to get some kills and OS gear, so I can't really tell what happened. But it's better to hear from someone who isn't in either of the guilds and was there.

But I do agree on one part of what Red and No Skill said: If you want to settle this once and for all, DO WARGAMES! Bragging over nothing on both sides won't get either of you anywhere, it's actually playing in Wargames. Honestly, this is just another Rexxar forum thread of competition that doesn't prove much other than the fact that Rexxar has a lot of drama and arguments.

Yo Alterran, its over dude no sense in trying to reignite it. It was a fun day, I know I had fun. No hard feelings and trash talking to red and no skill is over. Especially in my eyes and I respect them. I hope they had as much fun as we did. This actually turned out to become an opportunity for our realm to start world pvp every sunday possibly or anything of that nature.

Shout out to all No Skill and Red, Thank you for coming and being a part of it, was fun and if you need someone to wargame with and practice with for warm up let me know ill be happy to help out. Thanks again guys, hopefully it can become something every sunday for fun. #Our Rexxar
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Gope, you're welcome to Red on any Horde characters. I like you, you're unlike any The Resilient member I've talked to. Remember though, this thread was started because two of your members attacked me when I was at a mailbox (which is understandable, it's world PvP).

Contrary to what people think, The Resilient is full of really amazing people. Again, I know the bad blood is there...and both guilds have done their fair share of trash talking making it seem otherwise, but everyone in our guild is incredibly kind and considerate. You want to know why we have "people in greens and keyboard turners"? Because we accept everyone who wants to pvp and is willing to learn. We try to help them get gear and teach them the skills needed for pvp.

I know all that was slightly off topic, but I want people to realize the guild is more then this thread shows.
Reply Quote
Pretty much the only goal of doing gurubashi first was to even see if Red would play fair. How would you expect us to wargame you when we can't even trust you in world pvp =P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
06/10/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Gope
@Gope, you're welcome to Red on any Horde characters. I like you, you're unlike any The Resilient member I've talked to. Remember though, this thread was started because two of your members attacked me when I was at a mailbox (which is understandable, it's world PvP).

Contrary to what people think, The Resilient is full of really amazing people. Again, I know the bad blood is there...and both guilds have done their fair share of trash talking making it seem otherwise, but everyone in our guild is incredibly kind and considerate. You want to know why we have "people in greens and keyboard turners"? Because we accept everyone who wants to pvp and is willing to learn. We try to help them get gear and teach them the skills needed for pvp.

I know all that was slightly off topic, but I want people to realize the guild is more then this thread shows.

No offense, but I've seen a lot different to (most) people in The Resilient. No, I won't call out names, but I do admit that there are some good people, some that have left in the past as well. Most people play for fun or to be the best, and as long as you achieve which you aim for, then mission accomplished.

The whole reason there's still posting here is because there's still trash talking. Either settle it or drop it, that's the only choice as of what to do. Unless, of course, we'd all rather make even bigger fools of ourselves.
Edited by Alterran on 6/10/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
However, I did look into the whole event. I've snuck a few toons into The Resilient and there was an event set up for it, and some members who were invited weren't even in the guild. So pretty much, it's fair game.

This is not even true...as far as you having toons in our guild, who knows...but the calendar event wasn't even set with invites. It was set so the whole guild could see it and sign up on their own. Please stop causing drama.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
lul. I'm better than every single one of you. gg scrubs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lul. I'm better than every single one of you. gg scrubs.

Pwned.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Again you fail to reply to my idea, if you claim that some people in the Resilient can beat anyone in wargames Red then prove it. I think as well as gurubashi sunday there should be a arena tourny, I'll say it again

3 Red v 3 Resilient
3 Red v 3 Different Resilient

and so forth until EVERYBODY from your noob !@# guild has had a chance to test themselves against the true Red. If you deny that being fair then I'm done with this thread because that is as fair as it GETS.
Reply Quote
That's all fair and nice, but how do we know no skill won't randomly gquit and join red again? Lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
How does anyone know that you won't do the same?
Reply Quote
Cuz Alterran is the only good ally player we would recruit duh ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
New Solution, make Gope new Gm of the Resilient. They need someone with common sense, not someone who takes 3 hours to spell check their words, and formulate a perfect sentence.

As someone who joined Rexxar recently, I had no previous bad feeling towards the resilient, until some of their players spat on my fresh 90. Nothing makes me angrier than getting emoted on, also Oblivion !@#$ talked me without anything to back it up.

Anyway I wasn't at the Event yesterday, but I was told it was 20v40 my mistake.

-Taylorswift the Explorer.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I had no hard feeling towards them until Rebelbad tried to recruit me out of my own guild and started talking !@#$ because of it. Funny thing is, he doesn't even remember it. He doesn't remember kicking people for no reason either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Red
Yeah i didnt say i would be in the 10v10 and this toon is 2 weeks old in Pandaria and your logging onto a 55 dk to talk !@#$? soooo lemme see your 2k achieves bro. YOLO, dont make me go Ham on you, i will roll my face so hard!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Ok im done with this thread , this guys is obviously a moron.. he cant even remember what started this thread and hes the one who started it.

It started with you jumping a 300k HP ALT rogue and then beating a bear druid 1v1 , my hero.
Or as you would say "I saw a !@#$ rogue and went YOLOswagg and blew all my cd's and he got YOLO'd because YOLO and its the motto #YOLO300kHProguesSWAGGGDENBRAGGG.
Den dis BEAR YOLOD on me so I YOLOd him and he got YOLOSTOMPED so i swagged and YOLO hearthed before i YOLO logged out, i checked my YOLO auction's... #YOLO"

I hope you realize thats how you sound to any Sane person.
srsly us adults cant wait for your parents to kick you out of their basements so we dont have to see you playing this game embarassing yourselves with how ignorant you are.

#PS when you get the balls to accept our challenge holler.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What challenge? I thought it was done?
When you want to arena give us a shout.

P.S. Your over usage of YOLO is embarrassing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is delightful. It's like a fight between two gay men... You just KNOW one of these !@#$%es is going to whip out a purse and start opening a can of tasteful whoopass!

Alternatively, if you'd prefer I can use the analogy of Martha Stewart...

"Yolo swag herp derp. It's a good thing. All this Swifthistle and Mageroyal can really liven up your bloody Gurubashi arena and deter people from the blood stains and noob tears."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I like turtles.

Also; Biggens!
Edited by Andisious on 6/11/2013 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Ok im done with this thread , this guys is obviously a moron.. he cant even remember what started this thread and hes the one who started it.

It started with you jumping a 300k HP ALT rogue and then beating a bear druid 1v1 , my hero.
Or as you would say "I saw a !@#$ rogue and went YOLOswagg and blew all my cd's and he got YOLO'd because YOLO and its the motto #YOLO300kHProguesSWAGGGDENBRAGGG.
Den dis BEAR YOLOD on me so I YOLOd him and he got YOLOSTOMPED so i swagged and YOLO hearthed before i YOLO logged out, i checked my YOLO auction's... #YOLO"

I hope you realize thats how you sound to any Sane person.
srsly us adults cant wait for your parents to kick you out of their basements so we dont have to see you playing this game embarassing yourselves with how ignorant you are.

#PS when you get the balls to accept our challenge holler.

The motto is Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Red
I like turtles.

Also; Biggens!

Andi whats up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]