Pretty Cool Story

90 Orc Death Knight
I like to stay neutral on the <No Skill>/<OG Pirates> vs <The Resiliant> issues, but today I was on Rexxar for some cross realm rare farming and Rebel with his 3's partners were camping the Horde PvP vendors. A BM hunter, a frost DK and a shockadin failed to kill my Blood DK in this !@#$ gear. That in conjunction with the fact that they were camping a poorly geared 90 made me feel the need to break my silence:

I've been with <No Skill> then to <OG Pirates> and back to <No Skill> since the beginning of season 10 back when I was a keyboard turner. The 2200 players in these guilds were cool to me and taught me a lot of good %^-*. When a few of them quit, I was faced with two options:
1. Leave Rexxar for greener pastures
2. Join <The Resiliant> or <Cross Roads>

I no longer have any mains on Rexxar.

Edit: I realize this thread is about <Red> but the guild wasn't formed when I played here. From what I know about the guild, the PvPers straight yoloswag with the best of em
Edited by Wickedurite on 6/26/2013 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Red
Edited by Skend on 6/30/2013 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We have a ton of nice things. Like having to join groups with people like this just to get CARRIED through content because I'm bad -Alterran

FTFY
Edited by Dielhelm on 7/10/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We have a ton of nice things. Like having to join groups with people like this just to get CARRIED through content because I'm bad -Alterran

FTFY

I would have replied sooner had I not be in the middle of making a month-long move from South Carolina, driving to Texas, and later taking a plane to Germany. Dielhelm, it's great to see that you can act like a badass and call me bad when you have not even been in a raid group with me and haven't seen how I play. And that applies to all of the people who call me bad for no reason when I don't even call you bad. There is no right to talk !@#$ about someone you haven't even played with at all, and it makes no sense.You want HONEST feedback on how I play? Ask anyone. Redox of Prime, Devistatios of Hounds of Tundalos, Toest of Smurfs Reborn, Uzriel of Knights of Time, anyone. I'm not bragging, and I do not say that I'm a "pro," but I have enough knowledge of the game to play it well and raid and PvP. There's even people on other servers that I play well with, and Slootbag is actually a battle tag friend of mine who I occasionally do things with like Heroic Scenarios, Ulduar25 (We usually 2 or 4 man it, including Yogg 0 Lights), LFRs with his other toons, and even Lesser Charm farming in the Barrens with the guild. I'm not a pro or anything like known to them, but I help Slootbag as much as I can and NOT have him carry me. But we can all agree that he'd carry anyone on this server with his experience. He's done enough damage as PROT on ToT25H bosses to kill normal bosses alone on 10 man.

I'd also like to point out that there's a large difference in experience and knowledge in different fights from different content. I think I'm one of the few on the server that actually bothers to do heroic T14 content that actually succeeds, and have even offered sometimes in trade but no one took up the offer. Well, those who did were in %^-*ty gear and didn't even have experience in LFRs on any toons. (Only reason I bother with that stuff is for the titles.)

Again, it's good to know that you at least claim to know your stuff, but you can't brag involving others when they clearly know just as much if not more than you do, when you don't even show any proof or valid evidence of what you say. It's extremely rare that I'm carried, as I'm usually in the top 3 DPS on 10 man raids, and top 5 on 25 mans (Which is rare for one to find these days).

One last thing... people who keep insulting me, saying I suck, or whatever the !@#$ it is, you need to stop making yourselves look life fools. I could come up with a clear list right now of reasons why you shouldn't for your own sake.
1. You have not played with me, and you have nothing to back up what you say.
2. Just randomly saying in trade that "Alterran blows." or "Alterran likes boys." or whatever the hell it is that has nothing to do with what's going on, it accomplishes nothing. Seriously, what's the %^-*ing point when it does nothing but make people look at you with a "what the hell are you talking about" look?
3. You show immaturity and unreasonable hating and/or insulting, even when you're proven wrong and counter with things that make no sense. (A good example of this is when I clearly post a screenshot beating <The Resilient> in 3s, and Rebelforce says that I'm a 2 year old and that it's the first arena I've ever won. After that, I point out that I have 300 wins achievement and that if I was a 2 year old that beat them then that would definitely mean that they just sucked terribly. I never hated them until they tried to recruit me out of my own guild months ago back in 5.1 and had me do RBGs with them once yet deny it. Plus most of them try to duel me because I'm in PvE gear/talents so it's an easy win, so really that wouldn't even count.)
4. I'm not a 'clicker.' I use all keybindings with a reasonable UI, and I'd send a screenshot if I wasn't in the middle of a big move. Unless my thankful girlfriend Sylvanar (I know her irl) does take a screenshot as I've trusted her with my account while I'm gone to keep up weekly events and LFRs and dailies as well, and all of that. But that's her choice.

That's all I'll say right now. Thank you for your time to read this, and your understanding... or your continuing insults that'd make me clench my heart and gasp in hurt like always. At least that's what is expected when really I just laugh.

EDIT: Also, that image was NOT an LFR. That was a part normal, part heroic ToES group hosted on openraid, and the staff (Darrie specifically) selected me as a DPS for the raid. THAT was a great experience for me, and that's how I met Sloot. In fact, before I began moving, every Tuesday I brought him over to Rexxar to tank Oondasta for us so we could have a tank who could actually survive a Frill Blast. I'm pretty sure Openraid staff wouldn't pick a moron and a baddie to do Heroic ToES.
Edited by Alterran on 7/16/2013 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
. I'm not a 'clicker.' I use all keybindings with a reasonable UI, and I'd send a screenshot if I wasn't in the middle of a big move. Unless my thankful girlfriend Sylvanar (I know her irl) does take a screenshot as I've trusted her with my account while I'm gone to keep up weekly events and LFRs and dailies as well, and all of that. But that's her choice.

What does clicking have anything to do. Oh your good cause you key bind that dont mean !@#$. I was one of the top raiders in Amoc when we were top Ally on the realm and a 1900 rating pvp with clicking keybinds and clicking doesnt mean %^-* it all on how you play your class and skill yea you may have an advantage slightly prob still a baddie at keybinds.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/21/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Bigboie
. I'm not a 'clicker.' I use all keybindings with a reasonable UI, and I'd send a screenshot if I wasn't in the middle of a big move. Unless my thankful girlfriend Sylvanar (I know her irl) does take a screenshot as I've trusted her with my account while I'm gone to keep up weekly events and LFRs and dailies as well, and all of that. But that's her choice.

What does clicking have anything to do. Oh your good cause you key bind that dont mean !@#$. I was one of the top raiders in Amoc when we were top Ally on the realm and a 1900 rating pvp with clicking keybinds and clicking doesnt mean %^-* it all on how you play your class and skill yea you may have an advantage slightly prob still a baddie at keybinds.

The part that caught my eye was the "What does clicking have anything to do." ROFL! Ask your !@#$ing joke of a guildmaster. If I recall, he posted...

Was this picture to show that you have no Keybinds..

Cased closed you are a mad clicker

But as for you being a "top raider" with "1900 rating"... Dude... No. One. cares. A guild, is a guild. Just because you're in a certain guild doesn't make you good or bad. I'm sitting in AMoC and I don't brag about just simply being in the guild and filling in absent DPS from time to time. %^-*, you can be in the best guild and WoW and be the noobiest player that as ever played WoW and always will be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow Skend you made a thread about killing two people from a certain guild. Your pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Wow Skend you made a thread about killing two people from a certain guild. Your pathetic.

There was a moral to my story.

Red.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]