Pretty Cool Story

90 Blood Elf Paladin
they mad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Would you guy's like to set up some wargames? Or should I continue farming The Resilient like the true crop they are.

Red#1 DO NOT FORGET

Are you sure your ready for wargames you could'nt even kill my 6th string hunter 2 vs 6.. You should take your own advice " DO NOT FORGET" because you obviously forgot how many times i killed you and your guildies yesterday.

DW i wont make the mistake of not taking screen shots next time. And it was cute when you tried to put a lock portal up .. was even sweeter when you ported back right into my trap and went flying to your death somewhere in the dread wastes.

Lets fraps/screen shot a few wargames and post them here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Rebelforce, you're clearly pretty stupid. You've tried to recruit ME out of guilds before. And I've known about five different people who used to be in your guild, and most of them said that they got kicked for pointless reasons because you nerd rage that either someone isn't as bad as you or that you need to kick for no random reason.

And what the !@#$ does it matter that you just got him to 90? That's not really an excuse for reforging all pieces with your most useful secondary stat into the worst...
Edited by Alterran on 6/2/2013 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You have to suck to be in the Resilient.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
# yolo is stupid

No, it's the motto.

Ya the motto for 16 year old kids, "YOLO" so its even worse your horrible at this game its your one and only chance.
Edited by Kìnetìc on 6/2/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rebelforce, you're clearly pretty stupid. You've tried to recruit ME out of guilds before. And I've known about five different people who used to be in your guild, and most of them said that they got kicked for pointless reasons because you nerd rage that either someone isn't as bad as you or that you need to kick for no random reason.

And what the !@#$ does it matter that you just got him to 90? That's not really an excuse for reforging all pieces with your most useful secondary stat into the worst...

All i see is some kid mad because he cant PvP because hes not in The Resilient.. QQ more imo.

Hey ive got an idea go horde and see how well these D-bags your backing up right now treat you. Even better go horde so i can farm you without hearing your mouth.

Btw if your buddies got kicked its because their a liar a theif or a dip!@#$ elitist.. we are extrememly tolerant and RARELY kick someone.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Rebelforce, me and Taylorswift / Cobirnicus / Dookiejuice / Epiclol / Skend will GLADLY wargame 2v2 you for our 5k vs your 1k gold because we're that sure we can beat you, you say I get carried so that must mean one of the following No Skill / Red players are good, am I getting carried or are they good? And if we're both bad and you lose then you must really suck. Make your pick.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
06/02/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Kìnetìc

No, it's the motto.

Ya the motto for 16 year old kids, "YOLO" so its even worse your horrible at this game its your one and only chance.

Are you daft? Learn to English.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This thread needs less bads and more Prujaeden.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

All i see is some kid mad because he cant PvP because hes not in The Resilient.. QQ more imo.

Hey ive got an idea go horde and see how well these D-bags your backing up right now treat you. Even better go horde so i can farm you without hearing your mouth.

Btw if your buddies got kicked its because their a liar a theif or a dip!@#$ elitist.. we are extrememly tolerant and RARELY kick someone.

Rofl. All I see is another Rexxtard nerd-rager because he sucks and can't play WoW. Now why the !@#$ would I want to PvP with an Alliance Guild? Last time I entered an RBG hosted by The Resilient they failed miserably. Was a waste of my time. You've already proven yourself stupid by saying, "The real moral of the story: The Resilient > Red." If you were smart, you'd realize that you're referring to a story that involves you getting your asses kicked. I've even been in arena matches against people in TR and beat the %^-* out of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Rofl. All I see is another Rexxtard nerd-rager because he sucks and can't play WoW. Now why the !@#$ would I want to PvP with an Alliance Guild? Last time I entered an RBG hosted by The Resilient they failed miserably.

I think you need to take your medicine you are the only on Nerd-Raging. I Dont even know you.. NOONE knows you, YOU have NEVER ran in MY guild RBG's , You have never faced me in arena and you will never beat me in any of those area's.

Your new name is Mr. Delusional because your apparently in your own world making up your own story as you go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rebelforce, me and Taylorswift / Cobirnicus / Dookiejuice / Epiclol / Skend will GLADLY wargame 2v2 you for our 5k vs your 1k gold because we're that sure we can beat you, you say I get carried so that must mean one of the following No Skill / Red players are good, am I getting carried or are they good? And if we're both bad and you lose then you must really suck. Make your pick.

Yea theres some good players , just not you balance.. you openly admited you were carried.
OH sorry you said "piloted" gtfo imo. Let your select few buddies that actually know what they are doing stand up and fight for you as usual.

And Im not participating in anything that has to do with Taylorswift the Sexual predator. Rivalry ingame is all good but that guy is a RL creeper and sexual predator who was avidly trying to make a 16year old girl move accross country to live with him. You can condone that all you want but ill personally have nothing to do with such a monster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alterran ur garbage. stick to ur pve. Rebel>Alterran
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

So what is the excuse u have when u ran into me and op's frost mage in 2's and lost?

P.S his mage is his alt :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I Dont even know you.. NOONE knows you... YOU have NEVER ran in MY guild RBG's , You have never faced me in arena and you will never beat me in any of those area's.

Your new name is Mr. Delusional because your apparently in your own world making up your own story as you go.

The hilarity!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Alterran ur garbage. stick to ur pve. Rebel>Alterran

Says the n00b who can't even do level 80 content and needs on Cloth gear when he's on his Warrior and doesn't know that you can't trade BoP items.

Rofl. All I see is another Rexxtard nerd-rager because he sucks and can't play WoW. Now why the !@#$ would I want to PvP with an Alliance Guild? Last time I entered an RBG hosted by The Resilient they failed miserably.

I think you need to take your medicine you are the only on Nerd-Raging. I Dont even know you.. NOONE knows you, YOU have NEVER ran in MY guild RBG's , You have never faced me in arena and you will never beat me in any of those area's.

Your new name is Mr. Delusional because you're apparently in your own world making up your own story as you go.

Actually, you were kinda proving my point. You're clearly the one screaming your !@# off by typing a bunch of caps. But yes, I actually have done arenas against people in your guild and beat them. Yes, I have done RBGs with your guild back in 5.1. You were on your Mage, dip$%^-. I've even done arenas with some people in your guild and still carried damage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/popcorn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]